Chapter 2: The nightmare begins

Izuku was escaping, or at least he was trying to. He had opened his eyes only to find himself back home then got out of his bed and went downstairs. He had looked around to find his mother, who was siting on a chair in the kitchen. But when he had tried to get close to her, she had suddenly began to melt in puddle of a black substance, a substance he realised he had recently seen. He desperatley cried for help, but it was too late, Inko Midoriya was now nothing more than a black puddle on the floor that, was also starting to melt?! And not only the floor, but also everything else mas melting around Midoriya. He closed his eyes shaking in fear, and hoping that he would die quickly, but the only thing that got to him was a name. HIS name. Someone was calling him! That's when he opened his eyes to the real world.

When Izuku really woke up, he found himself at the hospital. As he looked around him he realised he was all alone. It had all been a nightmare, just a bad dream. "Izuku..." He opened his eyes wide, as he realised the voice he had heard in his nightmare wasn't part of it. Someone was really calling for him! "Izuku..." said the voice again. In that moment he realised that the voice came from inside his head. "Izuku... I'm sorry..."

- Who are you? - asked young Midoriya - Why am I hearing you inside of my head?

"I'm sorry, but I am the reason for you to be in this hospital ."- Answered the Voice - "As for the second question, you are hearing me inside of your head because I AM inside of your head.Actually, I'm inside of all your body " - Izuku was shocked at this revelation, but the Voice wasn't finished yet with his explanation:

"I'm sorry for the bad dream, but I needed to wake you up now that we are finally alone. I couldn't take the risk of you freaking out everyone and ending in an Asylum. I was inside of the crashed spaceship that almost crushes you. I was the one to get out and link to you. I'm also sorry about that but if I hadn't done that, I would be dead by now. Listen, I have read your mind and learned what I was able to understand from your world and your civilization. I know the questions you are thinking of asking me right now, so there is no need for you to speak. I will tell you everything " - the Voice stopped for a moment, and then continued speaking - "First of all, no, I am not from this planet, neither from this galaxy. Secondly, I am what's called a Symbiote, an organism that can link to other living beings."

"I would like to know what do you do that for " - Asked young Midoriya.

"Well, most of the time my race does it for learning about other species, infiltarte in other worlds, conquering them, and when they are finished, moving onto the next one " - replied the Symbiote.

"But then, if you want to rule our world, why are you telling me all of this? " - asked Izuku, already fearing the upcoming answer.

"Because i no longer take part on my race's behaviour. I am a traitor to them, because i despise hurting inocent people " -said the Symbiote to Izuku's surprise - "For that, i'm being persecuted. That's why I crashed here, and that's why I want to link to you if you'd agree to. I have learned about that All Might person who intends to give you his power, and with me, you could become even more powerfull, so that we could defend everyone. But please note that is is only a one-way procedure. Once i am fully linked with you, there will be no turning back until the end of your days."

Izuku's answer was inmediate - "Do it. "

"Very well then. But I warn you this might be a little painful. For both of us "

Izuku suddenly widened his eyes up to the maximum, as the Symbiote began the process of connection between the two individuals. Although the Symbiote had warned him, Izuku couldn't help but to let out a loud scream of agony. Suddenly, the door broke apart as an imponent and muscled figure went right through it.

" I AM HERE! " - said All Might, the Nº1 Pro Hero and Symbol of Peace. He suddenly realised that izuku had some kind of black mass all over him, and that the mass was moving as if it was alive. All Might tried to take the substance away from Izuku, but this one shouted

"NO! DON'T STOP HIM ALL MIGHT! " - and then let out another scream of pain.

"Him?" - thought All Might, "Is that thing someone which Young Midoriya knows?". The process stopped as suddenly as it had started, and Izuku let out a deep breath of relief.

"I'll explain it all to you All Might. Just please, don't freak out" - said Izuku. He thought "If you can show yourself, now's the time." - and he got a great answer.

(All Might's POV)

Just as Young Midoriya told him that he'd explain it all, he began changing. The black mass started to flow out of him and cover him, at the same time that it pushed Young Midoriya out of bed with some tentacle like termination that got out of it's back. He fell onto the ground fully transformed. - "In the name of God, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS THAT?! " - thought All Might.

(Midoriya's POV)

The moment he... no THEY touched the ground, their minds became one. The Symbiote finally completely understood Midoriya, and the same hapened to Midoriya. They both learned each other fears and weaknesses, but also their hopes and dreams. In that moment, Midoriya and the Symbiote thought the same, and together they said...

 In that moment, Midoriya and the Symbiote thought the same, and together they said