"I-it's not something t-to be upset about," I said and Craig looked at me after his knee stopped bouncing. 

"I will find and kill them," he simply said and I shook my head. Mike laughed and bit and I rolled my eyes. 

"They got what they deserved," Mike simply said and I nodded in agreement. 

"Best day of my life," I said making Mike laugh a little more. 

"Why?" Kenny asked and I shrugged. 

"Shit happened," I muttered and Craig raised an eyebrow. 

"Does Tweek have a bad side we have yet to see?" He asked astounded and Mike laughed. 

"He can be really badass sometimes," Mike said and I shook my head. 

"Not really," I said and he shook his head. 

"If making five juniors and one senior into what dancing naked on the field isn't badass I don't know what is," Mike said and Kenny shook his hand. 

"For Tweek, yes. In general, it's not that badass," he said and I shrugged. 

"It was a homecoming game and they were dancing to 'Worth it'," Mike started and I put up my finger to shut him up. 

"You forgot the glitter that I had them put on their two-inch dick had itching powder on it," I added and he nodded. 

"Yeah, but I have to admit that wasn't your best work," Mike said and I shrugged. 

"In my defense, I had an hour to plan and you forgot the dogs... and the blood... and the sumo wrestler..." I said and he laughed.  

"Yeah but remember when that one dude cheated on me," he said and I glared at the table. 

"I should have cut his dick off," I snarled and he shrugged.

"You came pretty close," he said but I shook my head. 

"Still didn't do it though," I said and he rolled his eyes before flicking my forehead. 

"I'm kind of scared of Tweek now," Kenny said and Craig rolled his eyes and flicked us off. 

"You should see him when he is really mad. For example... let's say Craig here get's hurt due to some dumbass," He says and Kenny cuts him off by saying 'Cartman' which Craig and I nod. 

"Okay, Cartman hurts Craig. Depending on how he hurt him depends on how pissed Tweek would be. It's like he has two personalities and it's fucking terrifying," he said making me laugh a bit. 

"I don't believe it," Craig said and Mike shrugged. 

"Hey, Tweek so because I have been waiting to tell you this and now seems like the right time. You remember Kimberly right?" Mike asked and I nodded with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yeah, what about her?" I asked and he back away slightly. 

"Do you know she got a new profile on social media," he said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Nothing she posted will make me mad," I said and he shrugged before pulling his phone out and handing it to me. 

I rolled my eyes and started to go through her profile. 

Normal 

Normal 

Normal 

Normal 

"Is there something I'm supposed to be looking at?" I asked and he shrugged and scrolled down one more picture. 

"Is that?" I asked noticing the bright-haired guy in the picture. 

"Yep, keep scrolling," he said and I kept scrolling and kept seeing the same guy over and over again. 

This bitch seriously let my fucking best friend date this abusive asshole! He could be hurting her as we speak! He could be forcing her to do things she doesn't want to do or he could have actually made her fall for him just to break her heart! There are endless possibilities that this asshole could've and could do to her and he just let this happen?! 

I quickly scroll back up to some of her other pictures and looked closely at them. Every time I saw a bruise or cut on her I could feel my grip getting tighter. 

"You let them go out?" I asked through gritted teeth and he backed away and didn't respond. 

"You son of a mother fucking bitch! I outta kill you right fucking now you prick!" I said before slamming the phone and my hat on the table. 

"I'll be back," I say through gritted teeth and I walked a distance away, where not many people were. 

I found a nearby tree and punched it multiple times. I finally stopped when I noticed my hand was completely red. I shrugged it off and took a few deep breaths before walking back to the table where Mike was talking to the other two boys. 

"He'll be back eventually," I heard my say and I grabbed the back of his head by his hair and pulled him off the bench. 

"You are a fucking jackass," I snarl at him with a glare and his eyes widened. 

"Calm down," He said but I just grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him up. 

"If I find out it's worse than what I saw, this is some sort of trick or anything like that I will cut your dick off, make you deep throat it and then shove it up your ass. Is that understood?" I asked and he quickly nodded so I dropped him and sat back at the table with a smile. 

"The fuck just happened?" Kenny asked as he scooted further away from me and Craig shook his head. 

"I have no fucking clue..." he said and I shrugged before putting my jacket back on. 

"That was set up," Mike said and I glared at him before reaching for my bag. 

"I hid your knife," he said and I glared at him before pushing him off the bench. 

"Where the hell is Cartman when I need him?" I mutter to myself and I heard Mike sigh. 

"Punched a tree?" I heard Mike asked and I nodded and showed him my hand. 

"Dude... your bleeding... a lot..." he said and I shrugged before reaching for my hat. 

Before I could grab my hat Craig grabbed my wrist and started to examine my fist. 

"Remind me not to piss Tweek off," Kenny said and Craig nodded. 

"We should probably visit first aid," Craig said and I shrugged. 

"Why n-not."

DAMN! Tweek got some anger issues... 

I edited the reason why tweek got pissed... just saying