"Why the fuck you keep popping up at my door?" She asked with the ugliest scowl on her face, as if I disgusted her or something. I chuckled and slightly shook my head at her.

She can't be serious...

"Um, hi! I don't know if you remember how we met or not, but I dropped Kali off back here yesterday after I found her outside. We didn't get to properly meet..." I smiled and held my right hand out for her to shake it.

"I'm An-" She slammed the door in my face and I squealed at the pain that shot through my middle finger.

"Shiittt!" I whined shaking my hand back and forth. Tears came to eyes as I examined my two day old, barbie pink manicure.

 Tears came to eyes as I examined my two day old, barbie pink manicure

"Come here baby let me see it..." Dave came over and gently held my hand. He squinted his eyes while looking at my finger.

"Well Angel it's not broken." He put it up to his lips and kissed it.

"But it still hurtssss! Oh my god, I'ma slap that bitch!" I felt my temperature rise as I snatched away from him.

I held my leg up sending one hard kick to the door and jiggled the knob to open it. Dave pulled me back in his embrace immediately.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you?! Hmm? Why you so damn feisty this morning?!" He had an extremely tight grip on my arms.

"Dave that bitch almost broke my fucking nai-" Kali's mother opened up the door again.

"WHO IS KICKING MY FUCKING DO-" She began to yell, but stomped when she laid eyes on David.

"Oh, hi... I'm Miracle. Miracle Greer. Who are you? I've never seen you around here before..." I rolled my eyes at her smiling and batting them thin ass Mink eyelash extensions that were screaming for a fill in.

"Um, hi Miracle. My name is David Brewster, and that's my wife Angel." I tilted my head to the side at her like the man did on Beyond Scared Straight when Dave introduced me as his wife.

" I tilted my head to the side at her like the man did on Beyond Scared Straight when Dave introduced me as his wife

"We live right across the street over there in Apartment 364. Yesterday morning, my wife found a little girl who I'm assuming is your daughter... Right?"