As always, Evelyn's windows were open so he got in with no problem. Putting off his shoes and keeping them aside, he turned.

Ugh the sleeping beauty.

Evelyn was sleeping on her back with her hair all over her. Stepping closer towards her, he leaned down so he was looking straight at her face. And then he couldn't help saying, "Boo!"

Evelyn's eyes fluttered open instantly and she blinked hard. When she saw him leaning down on her face, she exclaimed, "What the fuck!"

Mason chuckled and said, "Good morning, Evelyn."

Evelyn wasted no time to throw a punch straight on his nose. He had figured, punching aimlessly was Evelyn's reflex action.

"Hey, hey," He said as he fell back on floor and Evelyn sat up in the meantime.

"Why are you in my room?" She asked and looked at the window which was opened.

"Don't I have any privacy? How can you just get in here?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. She threatened him as she stepped out of her bed.

Mason plopped down on the bed while Evelyn stretched her arms.

"I get in here by foot, you know." Mason tapped his foot on the floor."And you sound like a dying cat when you do that."

Evelyn wiggled her eyebrows then she rolled her eyes. Flipping her hair, she turned and made her way to the en-suited washroom.

"Are we leaving already?" She asked from there.

"Yep," Mason replied popping the p. "Get ready, quickly.  I can't wait to leave."

Evelyn stuck her head outside. There was foam around her mouth from toothpaste. "You are that excited? Who is this friend? "

"Ah. You will see." He grinned and sat up and looked around the room as he felt bored. He made his way to Evelyn's bookshelf and skimmed a eye over it.

Voilà.

Mason took out a book with the hot pink cover and took a look at it. There was guy who was posing on a white horse. A chuckle rose from deep inside.

"I don't read this anymore! " Evelyn screamed and snatched the book from his hands. Mason cracked up.

"Was that your prince charming in white horse? " Mason couldn't stop laughing. Evelyn puffed and that made him laugh even more.

He took a breathe and wiped the fake tears off his eyes.

"Get away from here." She said covering the bookshelf from him.

Mason took a step forward, "What else you are hiding here, heh?"

She looked horrified for a moment and covered it up soon. "I used to read those gooey gooey books when I was stupid. I don't read them anymore. "

Evelyn said with a hard face. "They give you a delusion over reality. Reality is absolutely not like that."

"Oh." Mason replied. "But don't we read fictions to escape reality? It's why they call it fiction,  which is imaginary? "

"Yes, but that doesn't mean it has to be absolutely ridiculous.  Those books are." She said. Mason nodded.

Mason looked back at the shelf as Evelyn stepped aside. He found Frankenstein and took it out. He came back and plopped down on the bed as he skimmed over the book.

"Now, what should I pack?" Evelyn looked lost as she murmured under her breathe.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we will be staying the night."