I slowly peeled my eyes open and saw Alice, Jasper, Rose and Emmett staring at me. Or more accurately, at Edward and me. Apparently, he was still wrapped around me with his head on my shoulder. I blinked a few times and began to try to untangle myself from Edward. The group must have noticed that I was awake because they all quickly averted their eyes and began a new conversation.

"Let's head up for breakfast."

"Sure."

"Sounds good."

"I can always eat."

And just like that, they all tromped upstairs, leaving me alone with a sleeping Edward. I shook my head at their antics. One of Edward's arms was wrapped around my waist, while the other hung off the back of the couch. I reached over and gently pushed on his shoulder in an attempt to wake him up.

"Edward. Edward, wake up."

I got a garbled mumble as a response.

I tried shaking him harder, which only caused him to tighten his grip on me.

"Edward!" I shouted in his ear.

He jerked up, almost banging his head into mine.

"What? What?" he said, with a bewildered expression on his face.

"Um . . . it's time to get up," I told him.

"Oh. Okay," he said. Then he took a minute to assess the situation. I knew the minute he realized he was wrapped around me because his face took on a light blush. He quickly removed his arm from around my waist and stood up.

"I'm . . . uh . . . sorry about that. I didn't mean to manhandle you in my sleep."

"No worries. It's all good," I told him, getting up from the couch as well. And then we just stood there, staring awkwardly at each other.

"Um . . . I think breakfast is ready."

"Right. Breakfast. Breakfast is good."

I couldn't help but giggle at his behavior. He was acting so cute.

"I'm gonna head on up there and grab something to eat," I said.

"Sure. Go ahead. I'm gonna go shower first."

And then I was bombarded with images of a naked Edward in the shower. Oh boy. Best not to think those thoughts. I hurried up the stairs and made my way into the kitchen. I found the two couples, along with Mrs. Cullen, sitting around the table.

"Good morning, Bella!" Alice sang.

"Morning, Alice."