Walkie Talkie

It was 8PM, we were all watching a movie, but it was Frozen because Jimin couldn't stop whining.

"Jimin, how many times have you watched Frozen?" Yoongi says, tiredly.

"About 60 times a day." Jimin says.

"Yeah, I'm bored." Namjoon says, turning off Frozen.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jimin yells, "ELSA WAS GOING TO PERFORM LET IT GO."

"Yeah, that's why I turned it off." Namjoon says.

"Guys, Chae is coming over today." Hoseok says sighing.

"Good, I can throw a whole teapot at her, and my barbie and elsa dolls." Jimin says, ready for attack.

"We'll just leave, if there's Chae and Jimin in the same room everything will go downhill." Jungkook says, grabbing his arm and dragging him away.

"Wait, isn't Jimin with Luna?" Hoseok says.

"S-So? We're still bestf-friends." Jungkook says.

"Yah, I'm going to kill Chae." Jin says.

"Jin, I swear to god when she comes, play it like you don't know anything." Namjoon says.

"You don't tell me what to do you're not my mom." Jin says.

"Yeah.... I think it's best if we go because Jin and Jimin have the same personality, one is just dumber than the other." Namjoon says, heading out.

"HEY!" Jimin yells.

"I'm gonna go nap then." Yoongi says, heading out.

"I'm staying." Taehyung says, jumping onto Hoseok's couch.

"No, you're not." Jin says, grabbing Tae by the ear.

"Bye Hoseok, bye Luna!" they all say.

"Well, I'm staying here!" Nirvana says, crossing her arms.

"Me too!" Mireille says.

"Why?" Hoseok asks.

"Because Luna is gonna be the 3rd wheel between you two, plus, Chae is-"

"I heard Chae!" A voice says, opening the door, cutting Nirvana from her sentence.

It was chae, yay, she's here already.

"Hi Hoseok." She says, kissing his cheek and turns to us, "hey."

"Yeah, hi, hello, goodmorning, goodnight, bye." Nirvana says, grabbing Mireille and I and going to Hoseok's room.

Mireille and Nirvana both jump to sit down on the bed and then I join along.

"So! We made a plan." Nirvana says, rubbing her hands together.

"OoOooH, what is it?" I ask, curiously.

"Nirvana and you will be hanging out here, so when Hoseok and Chae hear you talking, they'll know we are at his room hanging out, I will be there secretly spying on Chae to see if she does anything suspicious." Mireille says.

"Yes, and we got WALKIE TALKIES!" Nirvana squeals, handing out one to Mireille.

"But be quiet so they don't overhear us say anything weird." Mireille says.

"We should say that to you!" I laugh.

"WHAT? WHY?" Mireille says.

"When we hung out and went to the cinema, before the cinema started you were speaking LOUDLY." Nirvana says, giggling at the memory.

"NO I DID NOT." Mireille says.

"Hehe sure, ok." I say.

"I'm scared they will find out.." Mireille says.