"I won't." I say landing a hit.

(Hazel POV) 

I get a phone call from Zach which woke me up, it was only around 9AM. He and I had gotten alot closer and he admitted to having feelings for me and I admitted it back the same to him, I was happy this is how I was starting school. Stable with a happy relationship and a great boyfriend. He made me happy. 

"Hey!" 

"Babe, put your bathing suit on we're gonna go to the beach today, one last Hoorah before school starts! I'm on my way to your dorm right now, lets go in my car."

"Okay!" I say quickly getting up from bed and running to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into my suit. When I walk out I see him standing in the living room in his shorts and tank top, talking to Skye and Quinn. He had invited them to come along and they agreed, 

"Great! Meet us there say 3?" He smiles, the girls agree and ask if they can bring extra people and he said 'of course'. Zach was so different than other guys, he was family oriented and friend oriented, he enjoyed his own company and he was so friendly, he didnt do many drugs or party hard nor did he bother to drink any chance he got. 

 I say rushing to the room and grabbing my things and walk back to Zach. He was tall with dark hair and a sweet smile, his name was short for Issac but he hated his name so he'd get mad everytime I called him Issac instead of Zach. Every girl in our class was obsessing over him but he felt so uncomfortable so he began talking to me, the person who didn't say a word.

Zach and I eventually leave campus and he takes me to a nearby resturant. I realize that the location was extremely familiar. "First we eat breakfast. We can like...do this...and then go to Jersey and like...go to the amusment park cause i'd like some time alone with you...if that's okay with you..." He says parking on the street a few minutes away from the resturant. I look at my watch and notice it's  10AM.

"Yes o-of course." I smile, he gives me a small smile and gets out of the car, opening the door for me. I get out and look around realizing exactly where I was, the resturant was right next door to Harry's boxing gym where he'd train and small competitions were held. 

"Are you alright?" He says as we begin walking, we pass right by Harry's gym and I look inside, not being able to spot him because the windows of it were tinted, the only thing I was able to see was moving figures. 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay." I smile. 

"Great. You know El, thanks." Zach smiles, I look up at him slightly confused. 

"For what?" 

"I dunno...I guess, being my bestfriend you know, a lot of girls end up liking me and most of our courses are girls! So I felt a bit left out, cause I don't really know how to relate to the boys, they all party and stuff and I don't know what to talk about exactly. But we were bestfriends before boyfriend and girlfriend so its a bit special to me." 

"Zachhhh!" I whine hugging his torso as we walked, making it all that harder to continue walking. He chuckles and stops, giving me a hug back.

(Harry POV) 

"Go take a break!" Alex says to me, I leave the rink and walk to my bag on the chair, I grab my water and begin drinking, I look into the horizon as I drank. My eyes widen and I put the bottle down, rushing to the door and windows the second I saw her walk by, I had to know if my eyes were decieving me. I walk outside and see her, hugging some dude. It was her, it was Hazel. I hadn't seen her in over 9 months and yet, my heart still beat for her smile. I hear he laughter, that he was causing and my chest ached. It hurt more than I could ever imagine, if this is what I wouldve known I'd be feeling upon meeting her, I wouldn't have gotten out of bed that day. Every part of me wanted to call out to her, but knowing her she'd pretend like she doesn't know me. This is what I get for using her to get back at her, for using her for my inheritence and cheating on her, she's happy with someone else and I have to stand her and watch it happen as my heart ached. I hide behind a car to try to hear what she was saying to that guy, was this creepy? A bit right? Yeah who cares..