Chapter 57

Hey guys! 

What do you guys think of a new Trailer for this? 

ALSOOO Comment and enjoy!(: 

Chapter Song:

Ahead of Myself - X Ambassadors

Riley and I kept dancing and Harry kept staring. I feel an arm grab me and yank me away from Riley. 

"Do you find this funny? He's going to kill Riley." Liam says to me.

"Liam?" Riley says. They excitedly exchange hugs and tell each other they will catch up quickly and Liam turns back to me. I roll my eyes and smirk. 

"It's all fun and games." I answer.

"Yeah, fun and games till someone gets a vodka bottle smashed on their head." 

"Let go of me." I say pulling my arm away from Liam's grip. Riley grabs my hand and looks at Liam. 

"No worries mate." He smiles. "I work for the government......remember?" He says and Liam shakes his head then walks away. Riley and I continue to dance and talk and I kept side-eyeing Harry. Then shook him away, and minded my own business. Riley continued dancing behind me until I heard a voice. 

"Excuse me." The voice says and I turn around to see what was going on and just as Riley turns around, a fist connects straight to his face. Both of them went straight to the ground and Riley took every hit.

"Harry! Mate! Stop! It's me!" Riley screams as he tries to push Harry off of him.

"Harry!!" I scream out trying to get him off of Riley. "Harry let go of him!" I yank Harry as hard as I can but it was easy enough because Harry got up himself. 

"Riley?" He mumbles. "What the FU.CK are you doing here?" Harry says but before Riley could even answer him the security comes at full force and grabs Harry, throwing him out of the club. 

"Geez! I'm so incredibly sorry Riley!" I say to him as he spits blood out. 

"Hey, no worries as long as you're okay." He half smiles. "Look, I'll see you around okay? I'm going to go catch up with Liam and...uhm...wash the blood off of my face." Riley says as we both walk to the VIP section. I grab my small purse and sigh. 

"I'll see you again, I suppose. I mean you are an old friend of Liam's." I say to Riley. He chuckles and shakes his head. 

"And Louis, and Zayn and Skye, and Asher and unfortunately Harry as well...however... we had a bit of a falling out." Riley frowns.

"You knew who he was this whole time?" I say shocked and a bit angry.

"Of course. I wasn't going to tell you that though because I knew that you weren't just a pretty face. It was about time Harry acted out, guess you could say I wanted a reaction out of him." Riley says. 

"You're absolutely insane." I say walking away. 

"Are we just going to pretend that you aren't? You're in love with a monster...I mean...at least that's what he's turned into." Riley states before walking away. I walked out of the night-club and looked around at the oddly empty New York street in search of Harry, but he was no where in sight. I walk down the street to the nearest subway, which was at the end of the street and I come to find him there, sitting on a wooden bench and he spits blood out of his mouth from the few punches that Riley managed to hit.

"What is wrong with you!?" I shout. He looks up at me and shakes his head. 

"No, absolutely not, you don't get to play the victim here, love." Harry says, I tilt my head in confusion. "Was that fu.cking funny to you? Torturing me like that? What the fu.ck are you wearing?! You're half fu.cking naked and it's freezing outside. Is this your plan to move on?! What the fu.ck is wrong with you."