Chapter 30

(Harry POV)

"I know what you're up to Harry, don't do this, not to her." Liam says

"I don't know what you're talking about mate." I say. I look at Hazel and her large eyes were batting and she was sitting up so straight. For a second I felt attracted to the little shi.t. There was a ring and she gets up and walks to the elevator. I mute Liam and inform her that it is the pizza guy and to answer the call button and inform the man downstairs to let the man up. I pull out a wad of cash and he eyes widen. I give her $30 and she walks away from me and to the call system. I turn my head and see her strut across the room. I couldn't help but lick my lips.

"Let him in." She says sweetly through the system.

"Harry, you should be ashamed of yourself. What did the girl do to you?" Liam says

"Liam stay out of it. You don't know my feelings toward the damn girl. Therefore I do not know what you're speaking of." I say watching her. I see the elevator open and the kid walks in.

"Hello." I hear him saying, he was smiling at her and I get up from the couch switftly and lean against it watching him.

"It's $20" He says. She hands him the full $30 and I watch the kid hand her the pizza and she walks over to the bar and puts the pizza there. The kid stared at her ass, and before I knew it I was speaking

"Liam hold on. Psst.. Hey." I say to the kid. I see Hazel snap her head and look at me.

"Harry pay attention!" I hear Liam but I decide to ignore him.

"Stare at her ass one more time mate.. go ahead." I say. Hazel sighs and I glare at her. She shakes her head and walks back to the kid as he boards the elevator.

"Keep the change. Have a good day." She smiles.

"B-bye.." He says looking at me and not her. She walks back to me and stands in front of me.

"Must you scare everyone you meet?" She says crossing her arms

"He was staring you down!" I defend.

"Harry!" I hear Liam over the phone. I press the phone to my ear.

"I don't know what you're talking about Liam, I said it twice already." I say impatiently.

"The inheritance...I know what you're doing. Don't do this to her." He says. I watch Hazel walk back to the kitchen and grab cups for the soda and plates.

"Stay out of it and stop calling her. That's not the case anymore mate." I snap. Part of me didn't want to continue with this bet and inheritance deal and the other part of me didn't care anymore. But the more I hang out with this chick the more I want to... I don't even know what the hell I want to do to her. I have a weird sexual attraction toward her, but that's about it. If I could fu.ck her and move on, that'd be grand. I shake away these ridiculous thoughts and focus on the phone call with Liam.

"Let her go Harry." Liam snaps.

"Mate, I don't have her trapped. She's a free woman, she is the one that chooses to stay." I say chuckling. I see Hazel's expression change from that little confused innocent look to upset. For a second I actually felt bad for what I said.. "Goodbye Liam." I say hanging up while looking at her. I hear him call out my name before I hang up but I didn't care. I throw the phone on the couch and walk up to her. She was leaning against the island.

"Is there a problem?" I ask holding her arms and slowly making my way down to her hands.

"N-no." She says softly in that stupid little manipulative voice of hers. I roll my eyes and I see her face become sadder.