Chapter 23

Quick Lil chapter! I'll be updating very soon, like .. tomorrow.. after school...also! There will be ballet terms in this chapter, if you don't get it, picture a dance in your head, the world is full of imaginative people c: 

I decide to get up from my desk and change into my tights and leotard and put sweatpants over it. I grab my ballet shoes and a jacket then grab my bag and walk out of my room in high hopes that no one is there. I decided to email my teacher and ask if I could use the dance room tonight to rehearse and luckily, she said yes. She lets me know that she left the room open and to hurry before someone who is not supposed to, goes inside. I see Liam, Niall, and Skye sitting on the couch

"El! I wanna speak with you yeah?" Liam says getting up and rushing to me before I open the room. I look at him and turn to the door and walk out. I keep walking for about 20 minutes until I get to the arts building. I walk in and make my way to the dance classroom. I open the door and sigh, I felt at peace. I drop my things and walk over to the speaker and plug in my phone to the speaker. I play the song "Wide World" By Cat Stevens and begin stretching. I sigh and look into the mirror, I frown and see the bruise Harry left on my collar cone from his lips. I bite my lip and stop stretching. I touch it and frown, I cannot believe I've let him do this to me. I go to my phone and change the song to 'Moonlight Sonata' and prepare to dance. I do my first position and wait till the piano hits the higher keys before switching and beginning to dance. The song is almost over and I begin to do three pirouettes and just as I was going to stop and do the leaps and jumps I hear the door open then close. "So!" I hear. I put my feet flat on the floor and stop, then look at the person standing at the door. 

"When were you going to tell me you and Harry were a thing?" Haley says with her arms crossed and her long  red and blonde hair draping down her back. Her eyes were made up with black dark makeup per usual. 

"We are not." I say beginning to stretch. 

"Oh so, he was in your room, and you stayed over last night. Yeah I know you stayed over." 

"How so?" I say putting my arms down and standing straight looking at her. I couldn't help but stand with my feet pointing to either side, it's a ballet thing. 

"How so? Because I saw him holding you while walking into his house!" She shouts, her voice echoing in the dance room. 

"I had an issue and Harry helped me, Haley relax he's all yours." I say turning away from her. I hear her heels walk closer to me, she grabs my shoulder and turns me around. 

"I know you fu.cked him!" She screams

"No I didn't! God, you're insane!" I say rudely snatching her hand away from me. 

"You want to thought, because everyone wants to do Harry! Right Hazel? Yeah! Everyone wants to do Harry!" She screams. 

"Dude what is your damage!?" I shout pushing her off of me, she was too close to me screaming way too loud. "You're insane!" I shout back. She stops and looks at me, then tilts her head. 

"Do not...yell at me...Hazel." She said. 

"Then get away from me, you crazy bi.tch!" I said walking back as she walked forward. 

"Say the truth Hazel! Say you had sex with my boyfriend, YOU LOVE HIM!!!" She snaps. 

"Harry is not your boyfriend! He's barely Tiffany's and Noo! I don't love Harry! it is the absolute opposite! I hate Harry!" I say to her.

"Right, perfect! So you can take him right away from me huh? Is that what you're trying to do?! Well news flash! All Harry does is talk terrible things about you!" She says. I roll my eyes and walk over to the water fountain.