Chapter 17

Chapter songs (songs that would play at the party): Girls Like(feat. Zara Larsson) by Tinie Tempah, Sex- Cheat Codes, Caroline- Amine, Fake Love- Drake, iSpy- Kyle, No Problem- Chance The Rapper. Song She Dances to: Give Me More- GrandTheft 

(Hazel POV)

I kept crying as Harry held me. Which was sweet of him to do.

"Hazel Rose." He speaks up. "Listen to me."

I raise my head up and look at him. He wiped the few tears that were on my cheeks.

"Aww man! Now I have no makeup on! Now I'm ugly!" I say about to cry again.

"You're not ugly Hazel! You're far from that.." He smiled. My stomach fluttered at his wide, dimpled smile. "Come on now..lets go make that f.ucker jealous huh?" He smirked. I nod at his wonderful idea but I start wondering how I'm going to make him jealous.

"How's that going to happen?" I ask Harry. He snapped out of what seemed to be a deep thought and looked at me.

"What?" He asks

"You said, lets make Liam jealous..how?" I ask tilting my head.

"Look, Haley left some of her makeup here, she's kind of your skin tone, I have new makeup sponged and alcohol so you can clean the makeup off and use it. Wash your face, fix your face, fix your hair and lets go. You have to trust me ok?" He said getting up and going to the bathroom in the room. He opened the cabinet under the sink and pulled out a pouch full of makeup, he crouched down again and pulled out sponged and alcohol and Q-tips. I smile at his effort and I find it quite charming.

"Hurry." He says as he goes to sit on the window bench and looked out the window.

"You're gonna stay in here?" I ask him.

"Yes..Thats what I normally do anyway." Harry answered not even bothering to look at me.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked him. I lean down the sink to wash my face and hear him answer.

"You're right, you can't be the only hot one here." He said. I look at him after wiping my face with the towel he provided for me and I see him getting up and heading to the dresser. I start cleaning off the makeup and applying it, "Hmm..this..and this.. with.." I hear him mutter to himself. I giggle at his stupidity. I continue applying makeup as fast as I can with the makeup that Harry gave me. I put it away and run to my purse where I remembered I had a pouch of makeup that I take to retouch, I do a perfect winged eyeliner and I start applying mascara and waterline eyeliner. I apply some blush, highlight and I pullout a burgundy Kat Von D lipstick and begin to apply. I walk over to the dress and take it into the bathroom with me. I slide it on and realize that my black velvet choker matches perfectly with the red velvet dress and the black heels. I let my hair down and clip it back from one side.

I walk out of the bathroom and look at Harry. He was wearing a very nice outfit. Come to think of it, everyone here was dressed very nicely. I wonder why. Harry was wearing a button up white long sleeve shirt and left it unbutton a bit on the top, the buttons were black and it matched with his black blazer, he was wearing the same ripped skinnies but this time instead of the brown leather boots, he was wearing black suede boots.

"Harry?" I speak up. He looks up. His eyes widen. "Why is this party different than the others? How come you're actually attending this party?" I ask.

"Well, it would behoove of me to attend my own birthday party right?" He smiled

"Its your birthday?! You spent your birthday driving around with me and hearing me cry?!" I shout

"No, it's on Wednesday but...you party on weekends.." He answers. "Spin for me. You look beautiful." He says smirking.

"Oh..Thank you." I giggle. I look at him and he still had the same smirk plastered on his face. He was looking at me while fixing the button on his blazer.