Chapter 4

Short Chapter sry.

"So how are you guys friends with him?" I ask confused.

"Well he attends NYU so we hang out with him there and we also hang out with him outside of school and parties El, we're not cave men." Haley said sarcastically. I wanted to laugh at her joke but it wasn't funny so..

"Anyway..back to you El..What are you majoring in?" Liam asked

"Nursing." I smile.

"So you wanna be a doctor huh?" Liam said smiling

".....a nurse...n-nursing..." I smile back at him.

"Thats weird. Hm, Health students are always so uptight and annoying..but not you." Liam says to me.

Liam and I kept talking about the most random things, and things about ourselves. Liam was wearing a white tank top and skinny light blue denim jeans with rips and low cut laced up boots. His tattoos were very noticeable under his clothes.

"So what does this one mean?" I say gently poking at the arrows on his forearm.

"Well they mean to keep moving forward." He smiles at me.

"hm. Deep.. and what about this one..?" I asked poking at a feather.

"To be quite honest I'm not so sure. I was drunk one day, found a feather and tatted that feather onto me." He answered rubbing the back of his neck and smiling.

I laugh at his answer and there was an awkward silence between the group. I turn to look at everyone and Skye is making out with Zayn, like full on, in front of everyone.

"Zayn, come up for air." Liam speaks up smirking

"F.uck off, idiot." Zayn says in between kisses and flipping Liam off.

Liam rolls his eyes and smiles. Where the hell is Keane? Right when I thought that, he answers my thoughts.

"Hey.. sorry, girlfriend called." Keane said "Heres your pizza and your coke." He hands me the food and I put it on the coffee table in front of me.

"Who...? Chloe?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Yeah, she's mad because I haven't called and I'm tired of it." Keane says sitting down on the seat no one was allowed to sit on. I look over to Haley to see if she reacts to Keane sitting there but Haley is gone.

"Oh." I answer him, I look down at my phone and check the time.. 2:34AM ... what the hell, wasn't it just 8??

"I think I should go.." Keane says, I wasn't sure why I was so upset about hearing that Keane and Chloe are still together. But it wasn't because I liked him, It was because I knew he deserves better.

"Come on El." Keane says.

"But.." I say looking at Liam. Keane raises an eyebrow at me. "El, I know you're having fun and all but I can only trust myself to take you back to the dorms." Keane says sternly.

"I can take her." Liam speaks up.

"No dude, you've been drinking.." Keane says quickly.

"Come on mate, I've had 2 drinks." Liam responds equally as stern as Keane. "I'm fine."

"El?" Keane looks at me as if I have to be the one to make the decision.

"I'll have Liam take me...It's okay Key," I smile to Keane and he gives me a smile of relief back.

"As you wish, come with me to my car though..." Keane says . I nod and get up from my seat taking my cup of soda with me and excusing myself from Liam. Liam gives me an approving nod and goes on his phone.