Chapter 58

HEY GUYS. 

SO IM THINKING OF WRITING A SCI-FI FANFIC. like...vampires and mystical stufffff. Any thoughts?  Above is the interior of plane.....you'll see. Also this a pretty long chapter..

Comment, vote (if ya want) and enjoy!! :) 

I was sitting in my final class for the day and I notice Liam sitting across from me. It was about 10:30 in the morning. He turns around and gives me a small wave and smile and I do the same but our attention was caught by the sound of our professor walking into class with his suitcase, keys and coat all making noise.

"Today student's we are going to be talking about bacteria with cytoskeletons or the evolutionary tree." Mr. Jackson says and the entire class groans. 

"It's wonderful to know the this is the new and upcoming generation of doctors and nurses." He says rolling his eyes and began teaching. I feel my phone buzzing. I pull it out and see who it was. 

"Ditch class, geek. H. xx" 

"I can't, I need this class in order to get into med-school and I don't want to see you." I text back. 

"I'm rolling my eyes so hard they're falling out of my socket. Come on. I left my class TO see you." Harry texts back. 

 "Well you made a sad mistake. I don't want to see you. Every single time I'm around you I get into some sort of trouble. Goodbye :) H xx." I text back mocking his signature.

"Miss Ryan? Care to share what you're texting about?" 

"I--Uhm...Sorry Mr. Jackson." I say slouching down in my seat as the teacher proceeded to explain the lesson. Shortly after, I receive a text from Liam. 

"Who are you texting? This is unlike you...this is your favorite fu.cking class." 

"Harry. :("  I answer back. I look over at Liam and I see a disappointed face almost like he was saying 'Are you kidding me?' But only I heard it. I roll my eyes and continue paying attention to the class. 

After an hour and a half on sitting there in agony I finally finished my class for the day and walked out of the room. Liam followed close behind. 

"So there's this Halloween party..." He says. 

"Who's throwing it?" I ask. 

"Harry. But I mean, everyone's going. It's a costume party and whoever wins gets a thousand bucks." Liam smiles

"Yeah like You, Harry, Louis or Zayn need it." I said walking toward my building. 

"We don't but it's fun to dress up. Come on, Haze." Liam says nudging me. 

"When is it?" 

"What day is it today?" Liam says confused.

"Wednesday." 

"Cool! It's on Saturday." 

"I don't know Liam...I'd have to see, besides where am I going to get a costume." 

"I don't know." He shrugs. "Hey, I'm gonna go meet up with one of my lab partners." 

"What do you mean lab--we don't have any labs coming u--Oh." I say catching on that he was going to go entertain some girl. I finally make it to my dorm and walk in exhausted. I make my way to my room excited to plop down on my bed and nap. As I walk in, I notice an enormous bouquet of white roses. 

"Holy..." I say looking at it. 

"It was delivered this morning! I put it in your room!" Skye chirped.