Chapter 26

(4 Months later)

"Baby." Keane speaks up. His voice deeper than usual. I yawn and look up at him. It's been 3 months since I spoke to Harry. He and I cross each other sometimes and he acts like he never saw me. He walks around school campus with Haley and they act like a happy little couple and I know for a fact that is not the case. It doesn't matter to me anymore because Keane and I have been going strong for the past three months.

"Yes?" I speak up.

"Did you work today?" He asks in his husky groggy voice. It was around 6PM.

"Not today." I say. We were in his apartment. He turns over and he smiles at me. I smile down at him, this was weird but we're still getting used to it. I look at Keane and study his face. He had the messiest eyebrows but they were so naturally nice. His blue eyes were surrounded by red from waking up. He sits up against the headboard and I get on top of him.

"What did you do all day?" I say to him."

"Well. Went to college, did some work, went to work, now I'm home."

"Mmm." I say. I've always had a sexual attraction toward Keane, and thoughts of him and I doing it have risen to mind but now it could be real. It is real.

"Woah there, what's this?" He chuckles putting his hands on my waist. His smile made my stomach flutter.

"Nothing, I just.. Keane.. I"

"What's up?" He says softly. Keane is also originally from england, so sometimes his accent peeks through even though he moved here very young. I lean down and press my lips onto his. He kisses back slowly and my heart begins to beat rapidly.

"Keane, I trust you." I say softly.

"What do you mean?" He speaks up pulling away.

"I'm a 19 year old virgin.."

"and that's okay." Keane says quickly.

"But, I want you.." I say softly.

"Alright. It's better if its me anyway...since...we are childhood friends and all." He says grabbing my waist and lifting me off of him. I nod. "I don't want you to regret any of this." He says softly. I sigh. It's true. I don't know what I want, maybe it's not a good Idea to have sex with Keane. But right now, my body is talking more than my head. He leans down and begins to kiss my neck and thrusts his hips.

"Fuc.k." He moans. He gets off of me and I get on top of him straddling his waist, I felt his hard under me. I take my shirt off and he unclips my bra easily. His lips connect to my nipple and I squirm. He makes me get off of him and lays me down on the bed, kissing my neck and making his way down to my chest where he's kissing my nipple and gently biting it. I moan out at this foreign sensation.

"Harry.." I say softly.

"What?" Keane said lifting his head up.

"Uh..uhm...."

"Y-You said Harry...." Keane snaps. "No.. No no .. we can't do this." He says to me.

I couldnt manage to say anything to him considering I was caught, Did I really...moan Harry? 

I realize what I said and what I don't understand is why would I say that when I have not spoken to him, unless those little stares we give one another count as speaking.

(Harry POV)

"So. How's it going prince trash bag?" Louis smiles cheerfully as he walks into the living room where Zayn, Asher, and I were sitting, the two were smoking pot and I was just eating a bag of barbecue chips in pure and utter aggrivation.