Chapter 6

"Ugh...What. the. f.uck." The person yells out. I look up to see that it is a tall man, his eyes were green that suddenly turned black with only a rim of green, he had curly brown hair pushed back very nicely, he was full of tattoos as well as Keane and his friends, he had a lip ring and very very small gauges.

"I-I-I-I" Come on Hazel Rose SAY SOMETHING. My subconscious reminds me.

"You. You. You. You WHAT?" He snaps at me. He had a thick english accent...seriously what is up with all these English people.. His accent was thick and his voice was deep and raspy. 

"I- I" I kept stuttering. He was very intimidating, his muscle her tense and his jaw was clenched as he kept popping his jaw bone making it visible on the side of his face. He raised an eyebrow

"Are you going to stay there staring at me scared like a fucking shrew or are you going to answer my question?" He snaps.

"I- I'm sorry." I shake. I've never had a man yell at me since...a while ago. Let alone a man whom I did not know.

"I'll go get napkins!" I rush to the counter and grab napkins and start cleaning his muscular, tatted arm.

"Don't touch me!" He snaps at me again and I wince. I was afraid of him hurting me clearly. He grabbed the napkins from me and started cleaning himself off. "Great now I'm all sticky and sh.it"

"I'm sorry, here let me get some wet napkins." I say rushing to the counter, grabbing the napkins and wetting them in the sink

"Who the hell are you anyway? I haven't seen you here.." He asks snatching the napkins from me and cleaning his bicep

"Rose, Hazel, El, no.. Hazel."

"Well which one is it? Rose, El, or Hazel? I don't have time to deal with an identity crisis right now." He said while cleaning his shirt and failing miserably because Coke stains are unforgivable.

"Hazel..Rose is my middle name...I'm sorry I'm not sure why I said that." I say looking at the floor at look up at him and his eyes are wide and his mouth was slightyly open. 

He looked shocked before going back to his douche bag look. He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms, standing with a dropped hip.

"Wow. You can form coherent sentences. Congratulations." The man said to me in a sarcastic and rude tone. I blush of embarrassment as everyone around us look at us. or maybe him.

I stay silent clearly very embarrassed at all the attention.

"Well Hazel Rose, thank you for ruining my shirt. Now I have to go back upstairs, kick people out of my room, and change shirts." He says in annoyance taking his shirt off and throwing it in the trash. I couldn't help but look at his body. He had tattoos everywhere but the one I noticed the most was the huge butterfly on his stomach.

"What? Do you want to fuck me or something?" He asks

"n-no. I'm sure you can clean your shirt, it comes off with a bit of Tide.." I say softly and very intimidated by this man.

"You do it since you're the one who ruined my freakin' shirt. This shirt... right here...is a thousand dollars." He says turning around and picking up the napkins he dropped while throwing away his shirt. I see his back muscles clench. He was so attractive but such a douche. 

"Come on man you can get a damn Fruit of the Loom shirt just like that at Walmart for six dollars, get your damn head out of your ass."

"Watch the way you speak to me." He snaps through gritted teeth.