5 Mo. Later

May

(Hazel POV) 

"Did I get in oh  my god oh my god oh my god oh my god." I say opening the email. I had just gotten dressed from my shower in order to start my day when I heard my computer go off. It was May which meant I had just finished my last semester of my prereqs and applied to nursing school. I was beyond nervous to open the email as the page loaded. 

"Dear Hazel Ryan, 

I am delighted to inform you that you have been accepted into NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing--" 

"OH MY GOD!!!! YES! YES!" I scream out running out of my dorm. I call my mom and cheer with her on the phone, Skye and Quinn both walk out and celebrate with me. 

"These next two years are going to be the hardest ones of your life are you ready?" 

"More than ever! I feel unstopable, nothing could distract me from my clear goal." 

"Oh yeah?" 

"YES!" I giggle. 

Skye and Quinn look at eachother and smile then look back at me. 

I call the friend I made a few months ago while finishing my prereqs and invite him over to my dorm

"I'll be on my way!" He chuckles over the phone. 

As soon as Zach gets there he opens the door and rushes in giving me a huge hug. He'd been over my dorm so many times since we met that the girls started finding it weird when he wasn't around. We'd stay up all night studying together until we passed out and he'd usually always be on the floor when we would pass out. I wrap my arms around his neck as he spins me around, he too was going to the school I got accepted to. 

"I told you!" He chuckles. 

"Zach...uhm, put me down." I say blushing. He could be a bit of a brute at times, he sets me down and rubs the back of his neck. 

"R-right...look! Hey...um..let me...take you to dinner yeah? To celebrate.." He says looking down at me, not breaking eye contact.

"Okay.." I smile at him, I rush to my room to grab my things and then rush back to him, he smiles and leads me out the front door. 

"Have fun you two!!" Skye screams before we leave. 

(3 Months later)

August 

(Harry pov)

My fight against Liam was pushed back, instead of June 17th which was supposed to be two months ago, it got pushed back to December, giving us more time to train. The reason for it being pushed back was because he had a family emergency and he needed time. His father had passed and I sent my condolences although he and I didn't talk much, the fight was now all hype though considering the raging anger he had for me cause I was Hazel's boyfriend dissolved. He was a bit more humble now, aware of his strength and did not need to prove himself to anyone, but because his father always wanted to see him whoop my ass, that fueled him to say the fight was still on. and thats all I'm trying to think about, nothing else. Hazel's left my thoughts as much as I could to be able to focus on school, the company and boxing. My three priorities, I've let her consume such a large part of me that I lost sight of what was important.

I was training with my stepfather in the gym as I hear the TV and news anchors say my name. I smile and keep dogding my stepfather.

"Don't lose focus, Harry." Alexander says.