Body Smile| Olaijah Griffin

Start from the beginning

"Studio , urgent apparently."

"Pheia , you said you'd spend the whole day here."

"I know Jah but it'll only be two hours and I'll be back , just some backing vocals we forgot the last session."

He shook his head and sighed before walking back upstairs.

"See you when you get back , I guess."

He called behind him and she winced. He didn't handle that well at all but why was he so mad in the first place? She'd slept here last night , they'd napped this afternoon ,they'd been together all morning and practically all last night and she was coming back.

She couldn't dwell too much , it would only upset her too so she just shrugged it off and got her keys, phone and headed out.

Arriving to the studio in forty five minutes, she immediately just walked to the sound room and sped straight into the booth.

"Damn Pheia, hello to you too"

Dre huffed as he put on his headphones and started to get ready.

"Sorry , I just have to get back to where I came from asap and figure out what the fuck is going on."

"Olaijah?"

She nodded while he rolled his eyes and played the music. She knew what she had to do and they got it done in record time, thirty minutes. Ironically the song was one she'd written about her and Olaijah's relationship. For a love song , she wasn't feeling so in love with it's muse at the moment.

"I've never heard your vocals this perfect before, maybe Olaijah should be pissed at you more often."

Dre smirked at her while she hit him.

"Maybe you should get some kitty."

"The one I want it from doesn't want me."

She just stared at him as his words echoed in her mind. He actually liked someone? Olaijah could wait a few minutes.

"Who?"

"C'mon Pheia , don't taunt me , I know you know, everyone does even she does but she doesn't give a fuck really. I heard she's fucking the newbie to the label anyway, that kid Lucas is handsome and tall. I can't compete with that.."

Pheia  was taken aback, like literally, her ass was thrown back a few inches by the revelation.

"You want Nahla?"

Nahla was the other half of Pheia's duet. They were complete opposites. Whereas Pheia was calm and a homebody who enjoyed monogamy. Nahla was wild and ambitious as well as promiscuous. She didn't see a point in settling down so young when there were so many choices at her disposal.

"Yeah man , she's sexy as hell but also the conversations we had before I got feelings... I just got to know her really well but at the same time I don't know her at all you know?"

"Um, no."

"Yeah that's right, I forgot , you know everyone right? You're usually the unreadable one to people, even Olaijah."

Touched by his words Pheia touched her chest as she stared at him in disbelief.

"He's said that?"

"Mentioned it once or twice, he loves you Pheia , go talk to him and you know actually let him in and maybe he'll start to do the same again."

"Nice change of subject , I'm going."

Pheia winked at him before she left. Olaijah and Dre were cousins so they were close but she didn't realize he'd found it necessary to open up to people about how guarded she apparently was. When the love of your life cheats on you multiple times, sometimes that happens. What he'd said about Olaijah still didn't sit right with her. It couldn't be true, she hid nothing from him. She wasn't sure if there was anything she hadn't let him in on already.