10,000 Hours | Michael Porter Jr.

Why you always take so long to call me?
Know I gotta wake up in the morning
You know every second adds up to a minute
Need 10,000 hours
We can be so in love

"Don't stop I been counting 'em up." Keshante sang along to Ella Mai's lyrics as she got settled in her bed. After a long ass day of finals, she was beat.

Running her hands through her curly jet-black hair she twisted it into a bun and secured it with pins before she allowed her head to hit the pillow. It still smelt like him. Sighing she picked up her phone and looked at his number before putting it back down.

They'd slept together last Weekend and he still hadn't reached out to her. She guessed he didn't find the time, but he did find the time to be on snapchat and to comment on his ex, Madison Pettis' photos. She should've known better.

Turning over in her bed, she cut off the light before she got settled and tried to piece together how she'd ended up being not only Michael Porter Jr's fuckbuddy but also his secret.

It was simply him, the way he knew he was the shit and exuded it. Aside from his looks, those seductive dark brown eyes and plump pink lips that she'd felt all over her body Michael had hooked her because he was everything she'd dreamed of physically and to an extent personality wise. His confidence was comforting, even when it verged on cockiness it still made him attractive.

Crossing her legs, she began to remember the last time he was between them. A man of many talents, he surely was.

Licking her lips, she bit the bottom as her phone began to ring.

1:15 AM, she'd surrendered to thoughts of him for too long and now like clockwork he was ringing her.

"What do you want?" She hissed as she sat up while she heard him chuckle on the other end.

"Someone's in their feelings, aren't they? What's wrong Shante, you missed me that much?"

She did , but he didn't need to know that. She knew very well how this went. She was good enough to fuck but never good enough to cuff. Would she ever turn down the chance to have him explore her body though? Probably not.

She knew what thinking like that made her, there was no need for it to be said or defined.

"Don't flatter yourself Michael. What do you want?"

She asked again as she looked out of her window into the dark night sky. She could count the stars that were out and found that the sight kept her grounded.

"I want to come over , if you'll let me."

Chocolate, his voice flowed smoothly into her ears and she wished she could find it within herself to not be used.

"I won't."

The words not only shocked her but also him as there was a pause for a moment before his normally smooth tone came out in a stutter.

"Wwwwhat? Did you just say no to me?"

A smile came to her face as she realized that she just had in fact said no to him. She felt some type of way about that.

"Yeah , you should just call Madison."

With that said Keshante hung up before telling Alexa to be quiet and went to sleep. She didn't hear Michael knocking at her door minutes later or receive the two voice mails he left her. However when she woke up for classes the next morning she did see the five text messages he left her.

Babe , you're not serious are you? | 1:45 AM.

Shante open up, I'm outside | 1:50 AM