- 31

CHILDISH

CHILDISH

fastforward 2months>>

"No, Jimin! I'm not going to talk to him, it's his fault anyway! I'm so done with him!" Jaime yelled before putting her attention in her phone again

Jimin sigh looking at the other couch across the other one where Jaime is sitting.
"And you Jungkook?"

Jungkook scoffed. "Me? Ask her to forgive me? Oh hell nah i didn't do anything wrong! She's annoying me already! AND IM SO DONE WITH HER TOO!" He speak the last sentence more loud and clear for Jaime to hear. Soon he gets back playing with his rubrics cube that he already solved a million times already.

"Aish! If you guys are annoyed at each other, well I'm more annoyed seeing you guys like this!" Jimin shouted before messing his hair in frustration

"Oppa! He ate my cookies! He didn't even left one bits of it for me! I bought that and that's my favorite flavour!" Jaime said pointing at Jungkook and glaring at him after.

Jimin just rubbed his temples before looking at them back and fourth with a boring look.

Jungkook glared back. "Yah! You drink my banana milk first! That was my last one! You're cookies deserve to be eaten by me!" He pouted his lips, his glare still on Jaime!

"So..? You guys gonna broke up again?" Jimin ask with a boring tone.

Jaime shift herself on the couch and huffed crossing her arms. "Yes! I'm broking up with him! And this is the last time!"

"Fine then! Broke up with me! As if I care!" Jungkook said before standing up

"Yeah yeah" she said before standing too. Soon they both off causing Jimin stand there alone dumbfounded. Jungkook went up to his room and Jaime leave their house, maybe going back home already.

"Whatever, bet you two gonna get back again together before it's dinner time, these hoes are so childish" Jimin said before going up to his room

**

j.cassandra's pov>>

I was now walking the way to my house. 'I think I did go too far there... it's true, it's you're fault Jaime! You drank his favorite drink without permission'

'Aish, why did I even make a big deal of it, I mean why did we...'

I was walking when I saw a open convenience store that was a few blocks away from my house. I cross the street and made my way in the store.

**

j.jk's pov>>

I was sulking myself on my bed, closing my eyes to force myself to take a nap.

'Dammit Jungkook why did you ate her cookies?!' My eyes immediately shot open, thinking about Jaime.

'It's only a goddamn banana milk you getting mad into, you're such a freak dude' I talked to myself in my thoughts

Me myself don't understand why did I made that such a big deal.. like wtf.

I get up putting my hoodie and mask on my face to cover my identity. I soon go downstairs being greeted by Taehyung.

**

"Yah, where you going? Can I come along, it's bor-" before he finish his sentence, Jungkook already shuts the door. Taehyung shrugged before going back eating his doritos.