- 23

Take No Notice

Take No Notice

So it's been weeks now, I can feel that Jungkook is wondering af why am I acting this way. He's always the one who tryna start a conversation, or questioning me if something is wrong. That didn't stop me from being cold to him though. For the whole two weeks we were together, finishing our song for that drama coming soon.

"Hey look, were not gonna be able to finish this is you keep acting like that. Quit it Jaime." The boy is getting annoyed in how the girl in front of her saying nothing since she entered his studio.

"What chu mean? I'm just focusing on writing these lyrics." She coldly answer him.

"You're acting weird lately, is everything alright?" He ask while sitting beside her.

Silence....

No one dare to speak again after that. Jaime can feel Jungkook's lasering eyes beside her, but choose to ignore it instead. He's really done with that attitude of her. He was hurt, depressed and sad in how the girl, his bestfriend treating him differently since she started to hangout with other guys that he didn't even know.

Jungkook suddenly grab her arms and twirl her around to face him. She let out a whimper and lips parted in shock. She tried to push him away but soon she got distracted on his lips that was coming closer and closer to her.

He was so desperate to have her, to have her heart and her body. He was about to confess his feelings to her but he got distracted by her lustful eyes.

Jungkook let his hands travel up to her shoulders and to the crook of her neck. Jaime that was already poisoned with his beauty and not caring about anything or anyone right now, put her arms around him to bring him closer.

Nose touching and lips brushing to each othe-

" CASSYY! ITS ME BAMBAM, IM HERE TO PICK YOU UP " loads of knocks was heard behind the door.

She make that 'uGh' sound in annoyance
'Wow, perfect timing' she thought, rolling her eyes.

They awkwardly pulled away to each other. Jungkook gave her his famous bunny smile, as if nothing happened. She just nodded and turn away.

Jungkook's head sunk, thinking why is she acting this way, thinking if he did anything wrong. He's worried that she might not like him anymore and find and new bestchu, a new man, afraid to see her kissing someone else's without even confessing his feelings to the girl.

" I'm going, good job in working with me today. I finished my lyrics, you can edit or add something on it if you want." She said pointing at the notebook that was on the edge of the table.

He just nodded in response, head still low like last time.

Her eyes turned soft on the picture of the boy in front of her. She knows, she knows that it was because of her. She was blaming herself doing this to him. She slowly approached the boy and hug him, bringing his head towards her chest.

She soon felt her shirt getting wet, and sobs from the boy was heard. She just continue caressing his head and patting it in slow motion.

"Why did you ignore me like I'm nothing?" He bring her arms up to put it around her waist. This is all what he wanted for now, her warmth, her beside him.

"I'm.. sorry- I'm just tired" her voice was shaking, tears in the corner of her eyes. Getting more annoyed by herself for lying.. again.

"Are you sure? Rest well okay?" Her heart almost exploded when the boy turned his face up like a puppy. She caress his cheeks and use her thumbs to clear all the tears that she doesn't want to see.

She nodded and pull away.

*

After what happened, I decided to cancel the plan with the boys. I don't wanna hurt him no more, my heart shattered into pieces every time I saw him cry.

We broke the hug and I gave him my sweetest smile before I go for the door. Seeing his bright smile made my day.

But soon his smile replaced with a frown when he heard a loud voice beside me.

"HI BABE, let's go?" Bambam said joyfully while bring his arms around my waist.

'Oh sh*t, please not now' I mentally scolding myself for agreeing to this plan sh*t .