- 11

A BOY?

A BOY?

j.c pov>>

After that night, I and Jungkook never talked. He keeps on calling and sending text messages but I just choose to ignore all of it because I'm still embarrassed about what happened last night.

I decided to stay at Jackson's house for two more days and skip my dance practices, also my singing lessons.

j.k pov>>

I still can't believe that she loves me too. My heart beats fast every time I remember what happened last night...She loves me.

I'm trying to contact her but she's not picking up. I really wanted to confess to her.. I really love her.

This morning she didn't go to our company, she skipped her practice today. It's the first time she did this. I asked her friend Rośe if she knows where Jaime is, she told me that she was at her friend's house.

After my practice, I went to the confederation park for a walk. The fresh air was brushing me causing my hair flip backward. Birds humming and the sound of the trees swaying together makes me feel relaxed.

j.c pov>>

"Jacksonnn!!!! I'm boredddd!!" I yelled

I didn't hear any response so I decided to raise my voice higher this time

"JACKSONN OPPA!!!"

He burst on my door causing it to slam on the wall.

"What what happened?! Did something happened to you??!" He asked me in concern while he was walking towards me

I laughed hard once I saw his face, he seems so concerned and worried.

"YAH! What's so funny?!"
He hissed

I roll off the bed still laughing

"What the actual fu.ck Jaime! I thought something bad happened to you!" I can tell from his expression that he was so mad

"Fine fine, I'll stop, sorry ok? sorry" I calm myself down and raise both of my hands in the air while standing

"Omygash Jaime, you're unbelievable." he sits at the edge of the bed and put his hands on his face.

I giggled and give him a hug.

"Oppa I'm bored!" I said as he hugs me back

"Why didn't you go for a dance practice today then?"
His chin was on my shoulder

"I didn't want to...I still don't want to see him" I respond

"Araso (fine), Wash up and change your clothes. We're going out" he breaks the hug and smiled at me

"Where we going? How am I supposed to change? I don't have any more clothes to wear and this is your clothes not mine" I said

"Oh..yeah. I'm going to let you borrow one of my hoodies and I'm going to sneak in on my sister's room and get your leggings." He responded while standing up

"Oh, you have a sister?"

"Stepsister." He said with a blank face.

"Ohhh didn't know that before! Since when? Is she pretty?? Where is she?? How old is she? Can I meet her sometimes??" I attack him with my questions

"We both really need to catch up on each other" he giggled

" I'm going to tell you later at the park where we going to go, so wash up!" He giggled as he put his one hand up and began to mess up my hair

"Yah oppa!!" I hissed. He just laughed at me like an idiot.

**

Jackson let me borrow his baggy hoodie and his sister's leggings which surprisingly fits me.

Jackson brings me to the park near his place. We chit chat a lot while we were walking side to side, He told me a lot about his life since when I left Hong Kong and he told me that he came here with his mom and his stepdad because of their businesses.

I told him a lot of story about my life too, I told him that I don't really want to be an idol cause I want to be a model in the future, Jungkook just forces me to be a kpop idol that's why I'm a trainee right now.

**

The air here is refreshing, it makes me relaxed. This is the best place I need, for now, I need to forget what happened to me and Jungkook. I need to let my mind rest.

"COTTON CANDY!!!" I squeal in joy after I see a cotton candy truck across us

Jackson giggles at my cuteness "Do you want some??" He asks me

"YES OPPA!! I want the pink one! Let's just share in one"
I jump up and down in excitement

He ended paying the cotton candy and we both sit at the nearest bench we saw. We chit chat more and talk about how we missed each other.

j.k pov>>

I can't stop thinking about her, I was really praying hard just to see her.

While I was walking peacefully, I heard a familiar voice. I immediately turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Jaime!!
I was about to go run for her but.... my heart tore into pieces when one boy approached him with cotton candy on his hands.. Jaime looks so happy with him.

Is he the friend Rośe was telling me? A boy?

Author's note:
GUYS THANK YOU FOR A 100 READS!

LOVE Y'ALL! <33
xoxo