- 21

Make him jelly

Make him jelly

Oh yeah, did I tell you that all of them were Korean? I mean my got7.
We all went to the same Korean school back then in Hong Kong, we were all close but Jackson is the only one who knew my deep secrets. It's not that I don't trust the others, its just... I don't like too many people knowing my secrets.

We all always hangout here and there, in the point our parents started to break our friendship. They said that 'our group' is a bad influence, so they tear us all up, I don't know what they mean because we all just having fun, enjoying our youth that time.

From that day, Jackson is the only friend I have, he was there for me 24/7.

*DING DONG*

"Bish we're here!" Jackson burst in the front door with paper bags in his hands while walking like he's drank or something.

"So gay Jackson" I laughed

After him was the guys, they all give me a welcoming hugs, and I think they filled my cheeks with their own saliva because they gave me too many kisses.

"Hey,Hey! She's mine!" Jackson snatched me out of them like a kid.

"No she's mine! What are you saying?" Bambam snatched me this time.

"You guys are crazy! She's not yours! Cause I own her already!" Jb put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

I watched them fight and mock each other. They started to be so loud but I know they're just playing around. I quietly step back to escape them and go to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for them.

"Let's see what I have here." I said as I opened the fridge.

My eyes went wide and my mouth made its own '0' shape when I saw no trace of food inside.

"What.the.actual.fxck?" I mumbled.

People looking at me weirdly, as if I have done something wrong. Well I ended up going to market with all seven guys tailing me.

"So you telling me you like that guy?!" Bambam whisper shouted to me, enough for everyone to hear.

"Can we just change the subject please oml" I said while trying to reach the cereal box above the shelve.

"No, you need to tell us, come on Jaime." Jinyoung told me while he reach the cereal box above me.

"Gimme" I said as I tried to snatch my favorite flavour of cereal on his hand.

"No, spill some tea first" he said while putting his arms up.

"Araso [fine]"

I swear I think I'm going to get sun burn because of the sun. Its too hot, that's why we decided to buy some ice cream while walking home.

"You're jealous then?" Mark ask me a obvious question.

"Are you kidding me rn? Ofcourse she is!" Yugyeom told Mark.

"Did he know that you like him?" Youngjae asked while letting his arm rest around my shoulders.

"Well kinda?" I tilt my head in confusion, did he really know? Did he take my confession seriously?

"What you mean kinda?!"

"Stfu! Let me eat my ice cream peacefully" I said irritatedly while trying to lick the melted coned ice cream.

"I GOT AN IDEA!" Bambam said.

"What is it this time?" Jb was shaking his head.

"Make him jealous too Jaime!" Bambam pointed at me, almost touching my face.

"How?" I ask in confusion.

"Us. We can help you know." He wiggle his eyebrows as a smirk crept into his face.

"No, you idiot! We will not going to do that!" Jackson, the quiet one since earlier joined the conversation all of the sudden.

"Why not?! That actually sounds fun!" Youngjae question him

"Yeah! I wanna do it too!! I wanna see that guy jealous" Yugyeom said.

"It's because I l- nevermind, whatever, just do what chu guys want." Jackson said as he pounted.

"So everyone's agree?" Bambam look at everyone nodding. "Jaime? Wut chu think?" He ask when he saw me having doubts. "Come on, let's give it a try?" He said trying to convince me even more.

"Fine" I didn't have any choices anyways, they look at me with those puppy eyes of them, Ofcourse I can't say no.

"Great! Okay here's the plan"