- 3

WHO IS SHE?

WHO IS SHE?

j.c pov>>

As I saw Jungkook kiss her back, I burst into tears, I felt every single tear drops on my cheeks going down to my chin. I put a hand to my lips as a seal, trying hard not to make him hear my sobs.

I quickly erased my tears with my hand and let myself calm. I don't even know why am I feeling this way to him.
I hurriedly get my bag and walk towards the door with a straight face.

I cleared my throat enough for them to hear me.
They immediately broke the kiss and stared at me shocked.

"O--ohhh, im..im sorry I didn't know you have a visitor..i-i better g-." The woman didn't get finish what she was saying as I cut her off

"Uh, no, nooo! Please stay, I'm going anyways" I told her.

As I was talking to her, I examine her facial features, she was so pretty but I can tell that she has a lot of makeup on.

She looks familiar, too familiar...

Her lips were colored with dark red lipstick and she was wearing a fitted black dress that was so short that I don't even know if you can wear that outside.

I quickly grabbed my shoes and wear them.

I was about to go out but Jungkook grabbed my arms.
"Imma go give you a rid-"

"No Jungkook, I'm fine," I told him as I removed my arms to his grip.

I hurriedly run away from his house. I can hear him calling my name but I decided to ignore him.

Fast.forward.time>>

I decided not to go back to my dorm because I don't want my roommates worried about me.

Fat raindrops pelt my arms and legs all the way as I was running.

'My house is so far away from here' 'ohh wait...I don't know where's my way back home' I thought in my mind.

15 minutes past. I started to walk like a zombie. My mind was blank, I can't think of anything, I don't even know where to go....I'm lost.

I was just walking while facing the ground, didn't care about anything or where am I.

I suddenly remembered what happened earlier about Jungkook and that woman.

'Who is she?'
'She looks very familiar..'

Then it hit me
'Tha-that was Min-'

I snapped in my thoughts when I heard a loud beeping noise. Soon I turned my head and saw a large truck. A very bright light shining through me, getting closer....and....closer.

Author's note:
HEY GUYSS!!
First of all, sorry for this super duper boring chapter _(:3 」∠)_
And second, thank you for the luvs and support (*''*)
xoxo