More Parts Up on Wattpad

Hi Devil's Children!

I cannot believe that a year ago on Thursday Hades' Daughter was first launched! It's amazing and crazy to think about. It only feels like yesterday, but at the same time so long ago! I am forever grateful for the amazing opportunity and am looking forward to pursuing it further in the future! Thank you all so much for all your incredible support over the last year. I took the above photo on Thursday when I was surprised with the cake as a sort of celebration. If you want to see more things like this^ then go on follow me on Facebook (Charlotte Carol - link in my bio), Twitter, and Instagram (both cc_thewriter).

And as my thank you present to you, I asked my publisher whether I could post a couple more chapters onto Wattpad, as I would not be here without all you guys, and they were kind enough (my publisher is amazing) to let me. Obviously, copyright is still a problem, so I have only been able to post two more, and will most likely not be able to post any more of the book, but that now means that there are 5 chapters up on Wattpad, which is about 1/8 of the book. Chapter 4 is a particularly long chapter as well.

I have replaced the text in chapter 4 and 5 to show the story, and as a result I've been able to keep all of your old comments about the old book, but why not go and leave new ones and let me know what you think of the new version!

I just want to say a massive thank you again! I am forever grateful and I love you all. You made one of my dreams possible. <3

CC ;)