Chapter 40 - 'Grant'

I will continue with the photos in the next parts.

Hi Devil's Children,

I am sorry to those of you who did not expect this! Hades' Daughter is now (or will be be on the 16th August 2017) published on Amazon! As a result of pesky copyright issues, I had to remove most of the book. I wish that I could keep it up, and didn't want to take the parts down at all! I felt sad doing it as it was the end of an era (kind of) but I was also excited for the future as being published is a dream come true!

You might have noticed that the first three chapters have been changed, and this is because the rewritten version has been published (and I promise you this A LOT better than the original!) and I have changed the text to the published version. This means that once you have finished reading this sample, you can go and buy the book from Amazon (in paperback or eBook) and continue where you left off here.

This would not be happening without readers like you, so I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to you all! You all made my dream possible! And as a thank you gift I have written three extra bonus chapters for you! You can find out all the details on how to get the parts and everything about the publishing process by going to the last parts of this book (starting with The Greatest Announcement Of All Time and the every one that follows!).

I have left up the parts in Reid and Hunter's POV, the questions and answers, and part about the ship names for you, but be warned that if you read them before the book there will be spoilers.

Thank you all so much again for everything you have done, and I hope you enjoy the rewritten version as much as I enjoyed writing it! I would love to hear what your thoughts are on it, and you can find me on Facebook and Goodreads to let me know!

CC ;)