Free Goodies Just For The Devil's Children

So much for me to say to you devil's children!

You're going to read the whole post right? Do I need to give you an incentive? Will promises of free goodies to do with Hades' Daughter be enough?

Great!

First things first, MY BLOG/WEBSITE IS READY! Argh! I love it! It looks super cool! Check it out here (let me know if you have problems with the links): http://bit.ly/CharlotteCarolWeb

My publisher is helping me with it, so make sure to let me know how terrible it is. ;)

My publisher is also giving away a POV of Hades (which I wrote) in which you will get an insight into what is happening while Scarlett is away, some of his thoughts about the whole situation, and how they came to believe that it was Adrian behind it all when you sign up to the blog. I had a lot of fun writing it!

So go and sign up RIGHT NOW to be able to read it (all you need is an email)! Don't worry, I'll wait: http://bit.ly/CharlotteCarolWeb

 Did you go sign up?

Did you go sign up?

No?

Then go do it! ;)

I'm serious... *Hades takes over keyboard* I'll make you cluck like McDonald's boy if you don't go and check out my awesome thoughts. ;) Proceed *steps back from keyboard*

Done? Good! ;) No more clucking incidents.

Now that you are all signed up on the blog, it's time to announce the cover contest! I have been blown away by the sheer quantity of the amazing covers that you guys have sent me! You guys are really good artists o_O I would not be able to make such good covers! I am once again humbled and appreciative of all the love! My publisher had to reject some of the covers (I know... Boo... I wish they didn't also!) but there were still so many amazing covers that it just blows me away!

So now it's time! Time to vote for for which cover you like best which will then become the cover of the book (and like in the Roman colosseum the weak shall perish, and only the strong will survive! Muahahahaha *starts coughing* haha ;))

http://bit.ly/HadesDuaghterCoverPoll (let me know if you need me to send you this, I will also put both links in the conversations on my profile)

Now go start voting! If there's one you like, why not get family and friends to vote for that one as well to give it a better chance. ;)

It will keep this unicorn dancing ;)

I'll see you in the next update! Never stop reading!

P.S. I love our team name! Thank you cookiegirl24601 for suggesting it! It was a tough decision!