The blinds were drawn shut but I rattle on the frail window anyways. I wait a few moments, not getting a response so I do rattle on it again. I hear a groan come from the inside and I crouch down a little. The drawn blinds open to face a tired Nessa staring back at me. She gasps and covers her hand over her mouth. Her eyes go wide and she stares at me in utter confusion.

I gesture to her to open the window and she raises her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest that was covered in a next to nothing bra. I pull out my deck of cigarettes, waving them a little. She stares at me for a few seconds before opening the window to let me in.

"What the hell Harry?!" Nessa exclaims as I crawl inside of the window. I straighten myself up and Nessa slides a shirt over herself, waiting for some type of response. I hand her my deck of cigarettes and she greedily takes one before handing the deck back.

"Is Carey home?" I ask as she finds a lighter. Her eyes flicker over to the bedroom door as she lights the cigarette between her lips. I turn my body around to find Carey standing with her mouth open. She was dressed in only a lace bra and matching underwear. A few inappropriate thoughts run across my head, wondering what the hell they were both doing before I got here.

"What the fuck? How did you get in?" She gasps, her eyes full of surprise.

"Window." I point over to Nessa who was climbing out of it to enjoy her smoke. I quickly look away, not trying to grab a glimpse of her best friend's ass.

"Seriously? Get the fuck out Harry! I don't have time for your shit. Seeing your face is giving me a headache." Carey complains rubbing her small hands over her forehead.

I don't budge one bit, staying in one spot. Carey angrily puts down a cup of tea on her bed side table, staring at me in frustration. Suddenly all words that I had practised fly out of my dazed mind as I look at her. She was evidently hungover but she looked hot at the same time. Why the hell was I thinking like this? I came her to apologise not to fuck.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out and her tight facial expression softens a little.

"Okay.." She mutters awkwardly.

"It was her fault." I say pathetically and she gives me a look of 'really?'

"Harry I don't really care who's fault it was cause you still kissed her." She says, crossing her arms over her cold chest. I go over to the window and shut it, I hear both Nessa and Carey complain and I hold back the laughter I had building up from their reactions.

"You're cold and I don't want her listening." I explain and sit down on her bed.

Carey sighs and rubs her sore eyes showing that she is clearly annoyed by my presence. She also looks upset, her eyes drooping.

"Look, Harry I appreciate you coming to try and make shit better but you literally made out with the one person I despise in front of my face. Like I feel a little shit right now and seeing you is making me more angrier. All I see when I look at you is you two making out and it's pissing me off. You're pissing me off." She says looking straight past me. Ouch.

I stand up awkwardly, only to tell her to "Text me.. at least."

She raises her eyebrow and points at the window. It was her way or the highway, and to be honest I had admitted to myself I need Carey in my life. So I decide not to piss her off anymore and let her play out her hissy fit. I open up the window and let myself out to find an annoyed Nessa.

"What if I froze out here?" She says standing up from her seating position and I shrug my shoulders.

"That would've sucked." I reply before letting myself down off the garage.