15.

"Caroline wake up." Nash shook me.

"What?" I say opening my eyes.

"You were sweating and screaming." he said.

"Bad dream again." I said rolling over and going back to sleep.

That dream was just so realistic. I must've gotten another bad dream when I came in here from my room. I couldn't really sleep the rest of the night so I just got out of the bed and walked back to my room.

Did I even grab a key?

Of course not.

I call Jessalyn and see if she's up.

(Jessalyn- J, Caroline- C)

J-hello?

C-uh hey I got locked out of the room.

J- okay in coming to the door.

C- thank you

*End call.*

"Yeah your welcome I'm going back to sleep it's to early." she said walking back over to the bed.

I looked at my phone.

5:21 A.M.

I'll just go ahead and get ready.

I started my shower and pulled my suitcase in the bathroom. I took my clothes off and hopped in. I rinsed my body for a good 30 minutes and then I washed my hair. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body.

What to wear.

I pulled out my black "more issues than vogue" muscle tee and a mint green bandeau and some light wash Hollister jean shorts. I slid on my clothes and plugged my straighter and wand up. I straightened my hair and the curled it and brushed through my hair and pulled it up into a high ponytail pulling out my side bangs kinda around the frame of my face. I walked out and put my suitcase up. I grabbed my black vans and slid them on.

Now it was 7:45.

I sat on the little couch in our room and went through twitter. I gained a couple of 100 followers and I had a couple of mentions. I stalked a couple of pages and then I dozed off quickly.

"Good morning sunshine." Mahogany sang opening the blinds making the bright sunlight come through.

"Ah yeah morning." I say covering my eyes from the sun light.

"You already got ready?" she asked.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep last night so I got ready then I went back to sleep. Did I mess my hair up?"

"No it looks fine I'm gonna go get ready while Jessalyn is still sleep." she smiled running in the bathroom.

Dang I'm hungry.

"Hey I'm gonna go get food." I yell through the bathroom door.

I looked at my phone and I had a text.

Gilinksy: morning babe.

Me: I think you sent that to the wrong person don't mistake me for Leigh.

Gilinsky: what are you talking about?

Me: don't try to play dumb. I saw the text.

Me: but don't worry about it were done. So your single. So go make out with her.

I slid my phone in my pocket and walked out to the hallway grabbing my key this time. I felt my phone vibrate two times. But I ignored it.

Just to my luck Jack was leaving his room.

My question is will she ever get food that's the most important thing right now.