Chapter 34: The Return

(AN: GUYS!!! I'M SO SORRY! I didn't upload for 2 days straight and for that I am truly sorry... However, I am happy to announce daily updates will be continuing! Yay!

In exchange for waiting patiently and as an apology for me being gone without warning here is an extra long chapter Enjoy!)

"AGH NOT AGAIN?!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs while staring my soul out seeing the ridiculous notification...

I was outraged to the point of it being unhealthy.

"Just how much does the world like to push me around?!"

I screamed in frustration as I kept staring harshly this nearly transparent screen.

But of course there was that white-haired person right beside me who managed to be far more startled than me...

"REIKA, WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!?"

As both, Scarlet and I stared at the broken choker in horror... she asked...

"wait... Reika..."

...

"Yeah...?"

...

"Let me use [Greater Athos]... now..."

Hearing her request I simply nodded in the leftover perplexion of the recent notification...

I couldn't quite describe a strange feeling I was having, I felt insecure, anxious but most importantly I am pretty sure I wasn't the one who was surprised more in this situation... because I gave my acceptance... Scarlet took a long pause, preparing herself...?

But as I thought about what could she possibly be preparing for she finally chanted:

"[Greater Athos]..."

...

I wouldn't quite be able to describe her face properly because of the amount of change it underwent in nearly no time at all...

'What... did she just see...?'

I was left in curiosity as I saw Scarlet's jaw drop while her eyes seemed to be ready to pop out of her sockets.

"Ehhh... Scarlet... are you okay...?"

"..."

I was left in some confusion as Scarlet remained disconnected from reality...

'Seriously... Just what is she seeing that makes her so surprised...?'

But as my naive thoughts invaded my head I had a 'great' idea which I now regret...

'Status?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Reika

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Race: N/A

Danger Level: SS

Class: Oblivion Wielder

Lvl: 85

HP: 40,853,645/40,853,64

MP: 0/0

STR: 33,643,765

DEF: 34,643,765

SPD: 35,643,765

MRES: 34,643,765

Skills: [Oblivion Blessing], [Absolute Oblivion], [Oblivion Presence], [Master Hide Presence], [Master Information Falsification], [Master Appraisal], [Ultimate Demonic Control (Transition)]