Chapter 8: First Kill

(AN: This chapter will be VERY GRAPHIC regarding blood, killing and other stuff. If you are sensitive to these types of things, you should consider not reading this chapter.

Also, thanks for the massive amount of support that everyone showed for the last few chapters! :3

With that, here's the chapter!)

'Am I going to die again?'

Is my only thought as I stare terrified at the knife being thrust at my chest.

"NO! I WILL NOT DIE!"

I yell with all my might as I put my hand in front of my knife to protect myself. The knife immediately pierced my hand. 'It hurts, it hurts a lot...' My assailant seemed surprised at my defense and spoke lustfully

"Now, now, if you damage your body I won't be able to have my way with you later〜"

I flinched. Those words infuriated me. Forgetting the pain reverberating from my hand, I put all of my strength onto my legs and kick my assailant's arm.

*CRACK*

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

His painfully loud screams resonated within my tent, I had probably broken his arm from my kick. As he had released the grip of the dagger, I used this opportunity, to pull the knife out of my hand.

"Ou-ou-ouch"

I complained as I pulled the knife out of my hand. Swiftly blood came gushing out. Ignoring the pain, I turn to look at my assailant... and he is chanting.

"[Hydro Slash]!"

He yelled as a sharp wave of water magic was expelled from his hands at point-blank directed at me. I barely managed to cover my face with my arms. However, I was still sent flying, only to crash against a tree nearby.

*BOOM*

Was the sound that my body generated as it crashed at high speed against the trunk of the tree, splitting it in half. All of my body was in pain... I could feel the scratches in my arms... The blood leaving my body... I felt I was ready to die once again...

My assailant had exited the tent and was walking towards me, his arm didn't seem to be broken...

'I don't want to die...'

I could only lay in the ground as I felt the pain of my body keeping me from moving...

"Hey there beautiful〜"

He said as he had finally reached me.

"You look hurt, but I bet you can still provide a good time, right〜?"

He then grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me towards the camp. My body was leaving a trail of blood on the ground, it was mortifying... The pain was reverberating even further. I could feel the emotions within me struggling... 'I don't have 'Boukyaku' with me, I left it in the tent, so I can't even use it...' I wanted to struggle but it was futile, I was being dragged through the rugged ground opening even further wounds in my body worsening my condition by the second.

I couldn't resist. In the end, I was dragged into the center of the camp, but what I saw petrified me.

All the tents were now destroyed... The corpses from the knights who had been earnestly guarding us were now laying impaled, mutilated and salvaged... The gentle driver who had worked so hard for our dinner, dead without fingers, ears, or eyes...

As I stared horrified, my assailant laughed at my state.

"HAHAHA, Aren't you cute?"

After letting loose those words, he whistled and several other men appeared from the tents, rubble, and debris of our destroyed camp. There were about 8 other people now surrounding us, all looking at me with lustful eyes. My assailant who seemed to be their leader then grabbed me by my neck and lifted me off the ground...