Chapter 34

[read this please]

-So guys I know that I haven't updated in a while and I left it in a bad place but I have sort of a writers block and i've putting it aside. AND I JUST FEEL LIKE PLAIN SHIT RIGHT NOW SOO IM SORRY!

So warning that this chapter might be

{Short/boring/stupid/weird/confusing/ and basically just plain crap}

THE NERD AND THE BADBOY

Chapter 34 

Troye Sivan- Happy Little Pills

5sos- Amnesia 

The Neighbourhood- Sweater Weather

VERONICAS POV

I still had my head in my hands and I refuse to look up and meet his gaze. You don't know how guilty I feel. Do you ever just have that time when you play the guilty card on someone but then feel really bad at the end? I know this has nothing to with it but thats how im feeling right now. 

I kept repeating, "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry." I also kept shaking my head and tried to hold in the tears. I hate crying. I don't want to be that excuse of a girl that cried for everything. 

"Why would you lie?" I could hear the hurt, anger, and betrayal in his voice. I could feel his gaze on me and it was making me feel even worst now. "Jade, tell me. You don't know how many emotions you had me feeling for the past two weeks. I have to know the reason. Are you going to tell me?" 

I shook my head no and made a sound with my mouth. How am I going to explain myself when even I know that it's not a good enough reason. "Your going to hate me forever, even more than you already do." My voice came out muffled. 

"I don't hate you. But I will if you don't look at me and tell me. Why did you lie?" He demanded with more force this time. 

I was going to tell him but I wasn't taking any chances to look at his perfect face.

"I heard you say that you l-love me" I still couldn't believe it. "-outside my hospital room and I didn't believe you but I heard the sincerity in your voice and... it scared me."

Their was movement in front of me but then I felt his shoulder brush mine, meaning that he was sitting next to me now. "Why did it scare you?" He asked, curiously. 

"Because every time I have heard someone say that to me, I end up being alone with no one. For example take my sister. She had said that she loved me but in the end she left me. I don't blame her, I will never blame her. Now Scott, he also told me that he will always take care of me and never let anything happen to me but he ended ruining away and leaving me alone. I've never heard my parents say that they love me but I would guess that they have said it once when I was younger. But they ended up causing me pain. Mentally and physically." 

"And your scared that the same thing will happen with me." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. He didn't have to ask to know that, that was the reason. 

"I was -and still am- scared that even if you say that right now, you'll eventually regret saying it and leave me. I'm scared that you'll forget about me." I whispiered and now I see that I did the exact thing to him that I didn't want for me. 

I'm so stupid. 

"Do you trust me?" Toby asked.

Confused, I looked up but not at him, I just stared at the wall. "What?" I asked. 

"Do you have trust in me?" 

I nodded and looked over at him, eye to eye. "Yes." and then I put my head back on my knees. 

"Then why don't you trust me enough to care for you and love you? I should be afraid that youre going to leave me because of what I do." He whispered. 

I looked back at him. What did he mean by that? "What do you mean?" 

He shook his head at me. "It's not the right time to tell you." 

I nodded, even if curiosity was eating me away in the inside by now. I took in a deep breath and stood up. I have to do this....even if it will have a horrible ending. 

"Okay I can do this." I whispered to myself. I looked down to see Toby still on the floor looking at me curiously. 

"I'm sorry and It's okay if you n-ne-" I stopped myself together to get ride of the hiccups. "If you never want to talk to me or even look at me after this. Once I go back to school I'll ask Mr.N if he can switch us. Even if its going to be alittle too late for that since everyone has partners already. But theirs only two and a half more months of school so it'll be easy for you to ignore me. I'm really sorry and even if I love you I can't help but feel guilty of the pain you went through. I promis-" 

While I was ranting I didn't notice Toby standing up and walking over to me. He silenced me by pulling me to a hug. I immidiatly put my arms around his torso and hugged back. 

"It's all in the past now." He said. 

"Actually were still talking about it." After this left my mouth I mentally slaped myself. He was forgiving me and I keep bringing it up. 

"No." He chuckled. He pulled back to look at me "You keep talking about it." 

"I'm really am sorry." I said with sencirity in my voice.

"I just want you to tell me one thing and you'll be forgiven and everything will be left in the past." He had a smirk on his face. 

"Umm..Okay?" It came out as a question. 

"Tell me, eye to eye. That you love me." 

I blinked and started to blush. He chuckled. "I love you." I whispered quietly, looking at the ground. 

"You what?" He asked amused. He put his finger in my chin and brought my face up so I can look at him in the eye. 

"I'm in love with you." I said with more confidence now. 

He gave me a killer smile and leaned down. "I'm in love with you too." He said before stealing a kiss from me. I smiled through the kiss. 

I never thought that Toby had a soft spot. I pulled back but he tighten his hold on my wait. 

"Nuh-uh. You don't know how long I've wanted to do this. Don't ruin it." He said before kissing me with force.

I didn't mind it so I kiss him back just as roughly. This was something I have been waiting too. Nothing could stop this amazing moment.

Well, thats until I heard giggles and wolf whistles coming from behind us. I laughed into the kiss while Toby was smirking. 

"I have really stupid friends." He chuckled but didn't stop the kiss. 

___________________________________________

And done....

ITS NOT OVER BTW! WE STILL NEED SOME PARTS THAT I DIDNT WRITE EARLIER. I DID THAT ON PURPOSE SO THOSE WHO ARE TELLING ME I FORGOT SOMETHING YOUR WRONG!

okay....I love you all and Check Out Troye Sivans song "Happy Little Pills" Im in love right now. 

Love you all. 

Twitter- @Demonn_Slayer 

IG- @Demonn_Slayerr

Tumblr- @batmanwithablog.com