Chapter 19.

THE NERD AND THE BADBOY

Chapter 19.

Eminem- Lose yourself

3 Days Grace- I hate everything about you

Veronicas P.O.V

We just sat thier for sometime just looking out at the lake. Me still thinking on some examples that I might kill him with if he says something stupid. I've been making excuses all my life on why he never showed up and now its time to hear if any of my excuses were actually real. 

It was about 20 minutes since we came here and not a single bullshit of an excuse has left him mouth. 

You know why he won't speak? That's right, because he doesn't even have one. Stupid me. I actually though he had something. 

I rolled my eyes about to stand up and leave but his hand flew up grabbing my wrist and seating me down. 

"You don't have an excuse so why the hell am I just going to sit here and watch you opening and closing your mouth like a retarded fish on crack?" I sighed, slumping on the bench, and crossing my arms over my chest. 

"I don't have an excuse, so im not going to just seat here and tell you a load of bull, so at the end you won't have to murder me for being such and a-hole. I just want to say that, and im being completly honest here, that I actually thought that you were d-dead." Scott said closing his eyes. 

My breath hitched in my throat. I can't believe he would think that, I mean it could have been possible that I could have been dead, since thats what happend with my sister. He actually thought that I was going the same path as her. 

My eyes trailed from his face down to my lap. I didn't know what to say now. I mean im mad that he couldn't even check if his guess was right or not. He would get a leasson from mom and dad, but hes what? 24 now. 

"Why didn't you at least try to find out?" I asked him quietly. "Not eveything we think is correct." 

Like Toby. He's not the person everyone talks about. 

"What would you do in my position? What would be your excuse-" 

"I wouldn't have an excuse. I would just come out and tell you the truth. I would try to my best to help a family memeber that has been suffering for the longest time." I cut him off. 

It's true I wouldn't make some bull of an excuse so I could get away with it easily. I would just suck it up and say that thruth even it mean some king of risk I was going to go trough.

Then why don't you 'suck it up' and tell Toby how you feel? 

I froze at my minds remark. Nope. Toby will never know my feelings for him. Never. This little stupid crush will stay locked up and soon enough it will sink in the deepes of memories and I will eventually forget about it. 

"Im sorry ok. Im a total fucked up brother. I hope you eventully forgive me." His face says it all. 

He really does feel about all of this. Now I have 2 person to think about if I should forgive them. 

Im still not sure about John. He is bestfriend after all. I just don't want to feel betrade again. 

"I'll think about it." I said to him. He breath out almost in relieve and his face had releaxed a little bit more. 

"So tell me, how did you and Toby meet?" He asked. 

Goddamit stupid Toby. Should I make up a story and then tell him to go with the flow? Why the hell did you say yes?!

Now I have to find a way to murder him. Crush or not -even if my knees go weak when ever he looks at me- I don't want to make some bull crap on how we met. My heart when a thousand miles per hour when he said yes, but ugh!

I hesitaded on answering before a boring but cliche one came to mind. 

Well.....