Chapter 30.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 29K!!!!!

UNEDITED

THE NERD AND THE BADBOY

Chapter 30.

VERONICAS POV

"Why do you have to be so sexy Sam!" I yelled at the t.v. Well at least tried since my mouth was stuffed with strawberry ice-cream.

"Dean your cute and all but Sam! Oh, God! Marry me! I will hate you forever if you don't!" And as you can tell. Im on my period. "Oh, crap cramp!"

I put down the ice-cream tube and got my phone that was in the counter.

11:38.

He should be back by now.

I put my phone down and press play once again on Supernatural.

( AN/ I'm actually watching it right now while I'm writing)

I just started watching this show again. I had seen one episode along time ago but never actually payed attention to it. I was lucky enough to know that Scott had Netflix here in his apartment.

Ok, rewind now.

I had woken up in an unknown room this morning and being the dramatic person I am, screamed like Bloody Mary was in front of me.

Scott came barging in with a pillow in hand. Yes, a pillow. I laughed at his reaction but then started to question him. He answered everything in all honesty.

I guess he really is trying to do his best, but I didn't miss the dark bags under his eyes. Something was wrong.

"I'm back!" I heard Scott from the kitchen.

"Did you bring more food on the way?" I yelled back.

He came in with two bags, and handed it to me before going back to the kitchen to do God knows what.

I looked inside the black bag and see two Dr.Pepper cans with two Dr.Pepper bottles. In the other bag was a take out of Chinese food.

Being in a hospital bed for for I don't know how long without actual food is torture.

Good thing that was a good excuse so I won't have tell him about my girl things.

"Thanks!"

"Yeah, yeah. Well I talked to your principle." Scott said coming towards the living room and sitting on the other side of the couch.

He had gone out early this morning to tell Mr.Chuck what had happened. "He said that you are excused. He fell for the fake doctors note. But I told him that you will be coming back in a couple of weeks. Because you are going to 'remember'."

I groaned. "Why? I know I have to say something to him soon but, I'm afraid the he will be mad, and never want to see me again."

He looked at me for a long time. "Do you love Toby? And I mean Love."

I thought for a while. I know I love him, and he always makes me happy. I might not show it much but he makes my knees go weak, he makes butterflies erupt in my stomach, he makes me blush like mad, and most of all. He makes me feel like I'm actually worth it.

Before anything happened, before the project. I would cry on the bathtub floor when I was feeling too weak to care.

I would be holding on to the towel that was covering my body and look at mirror. Tears flowing easily, eyes red, and scream at myself "Pathetic!" I would yell it over and over again.

"Your worthless! You deserve everything that happens!" Among those lines would be the last things I say to myself before going to sleep.

But Toby listened to me, while I rambled on about my sister and Scott. He was a the second shoulder that I had leaned in to shed my tears. The first one being John.

John would ask me if everything was okey, and I would always answer with either being tired or just not feeling well. He never believed me though, but also never pushed the subject.

Toby makes me feel like I'm someone. And I don't regret saying the next words.

"I'm positively in love with Toby Crater."

TOBYS POV

He had a challenging look on his face. His grip on the gun was hard. He wasn't shaking or sweating. He actually looked happy to be in situation. Its as if he has waited centuries for something like this to happen.

"Not so tough are you now?" He mocked. He was relaxing his hold, thinking I wasn't going to do anything about it. "You should really watch that mouth of yours, Tobias." He chuckled dryly.

Yes, my real name is Tobias but I tell everyone differently. The only people that know are my friends and family.

"What are you going to do? Shoot your own son like you shot your mother!" I said.

"Don't go there! Son or not your going to be in hell in the next few minutes, seconds, if you don't shut your mouth!"He threatens.

I smirked, knowing I got him.

You would think I would be scare of a gun pointing on my forehead but this isn't the first time I've been on this type of situation with him or some other fucker.

"You wouldn't. I know. You can't possibly loose the heir of you work."

"Oh, theirs plenty of more people out there that would do a better job at this then you. So I wouldn't be so happy. Now -"

"Put the fucken gun down or I'll blow your face before you blow his." A feminine voice said by the doorway.

My smirk grew as I watched him put the gun down slowly on the desk. Glaring at me instead of the woman in the doorway.

"Now sit your asses down on the chairs!" She commanded.

We obeyed. Him still glaring at me.

"Stop glaring or your eyes will stay like that sweetie." My mother continued but now with her normal voice.

She walked further into the room, heels sounding on the wooden floor.

She set her own gun down on the desk and sat on the fancy chair. She put a sweet smile on her face.

"Now honey do you mind explaining why you had a gun against my sons head?" she asked.

He looked at me. "He started telling me off about some dead people."

Now you might be thinking. Isn't he supposed to be the Big Bad Wolf that does whatever the hell he likes?

Well if theirs one thing my father can't live without is my mother. My mother is the only one control over him. She has the power to tell him what to do and what not to do. She doesn't use the power against him though.

"What dead people?" She asked me this time.

I didn't hesitate. "The parents of the person I love. They had been found beaten to death. I had found out that they worked with this F- I mean. With my father. I just wanted to know why he decided to kill them? But he was acting clueless."

Mum looked at me surprised. I could also feel my father looking at me.

"Your in love?" My mother whispered. "Again?"

♡♡♡♡☠☠☠☠☹☹☹♡♡♡♡

BORRINNNNGGG CHAPTER I KNOW BUT THINGS ARE STILL COMING.

LIKE....WHO WANTS TO LEARN ABOUT TOBYS PAST?!?

LOVE YOU ALL.