Chapter 25.

18K!!! Thank you all!!!

WARNING: This chapter my trigger to self-harm or those who were/are suicidal. I do not mean to offence anyone. I know how it feels, trust me. If you are a self harm or are under recovery, dont bother to DM. Ill be there for you. Also If you had lost a loved one or family member the only thing that I can tell you is Stay Strong

THE NERD AND THE BADBOY

Chapter 25.

Christina Perri-Human

B-Mike-Baby Don't Cut

Her Last Words- Courtney Parker

TOBYS P.O.V

"You don't have to remind me." I hissed out at him. I'm sick and tired of hearing his voice, even if he is my bestfriend. I know what I did, he doesn't have to remind me every five minutes. I guess this is my punishment for the ahole move that I had created. 

"She's still in there you know." He said. "Your going to have to do something about it before-" He didn't get to finish because a very composed Veronica came out of the bathroom with a blank face. She pulled her glasses higher and gripper her books tighter to her. She looked around. 

She ignored us and walk down the hall just as the bell rang for us to get to next class. I look at her retreating back and shared looks with Nate. She completely ignored her boyfriend, I completely get why she ignored me.

Nate just shrugged it and walked towards the other side, leaving me all alone in the corridor.

I couldn't do this. I'm jealous of my bestfriend going out with my girl. 

No. She isn't mine, and by what happened today she might never even be date. 

This can't be happening. This girl is doing things to me. Shes messing with my head. She won't leave it and I'm afraid to admit that shes starting get a place in my heart. Her name is slowly being tattooed to my heart. 

I really need to apologize for what I said in the lunch room. I wasn't in control. My jealousy got the best of me, the hatred of one of my bestfriends betraying me, and going after the girl who had took my interest. He knew...yet he still took her.

I kicked the wall, punched the wall, and walk towards the school entrance. I turned the corner and saw the school principle standing there. I still walked towards the door, not caring that he caught me. This wouldn't be the first time he saw me leaving this pathetic place. 

"Where do you think your going, young man?" He yelled out at me. "Your going to get detention after school, again, if you dont get back here!"

I flip him the bird over my head and called out. "Mind your own business, old guy." I got on my bike and drove away. I don't know where I was going this time but I was glad that I had my cigarettes with me. 

I had to control the anger that was rising, I don't want history to repeat itself. No, not again.

VERONICAS POV

I guess they fell for it. While I was in the bathroom I told myself that I wouldn't let a guy walk all over me. Im not going to let  seven words brake me down. I thought he would know me by now.

But I guess I was just too naive to see pass his pity interior. That was all he was giving me. He didn't care, he was just giving me pity. 

The rest of the day was going way too slow for my liking. It was sixth period and for the first time I dreaded the thought of going to english class knowing who was going to sit next to me. Please God let this be one of the days that he is missing.