7 (✓)

Veronica

When I stopped looking out of the window for any sign that he might comeback with a couple of his friends and make fun of me I went to take a shower. It was still early and my parents left to the bar I decided to go and talk to John. I hadn't told him I was going early but he's always coming in my house with no reason so...why not?

I put my normal plain black shirt on with rip jeans and some black vans on along with my black sweater and beanie. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to his house. It's been a long time since we actually talked about things so I guess i'll tell him about my project. He can't get mad at me. He should get mad at my teacher. Stupid teacher.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was turning the corner of his street when I saw a pink car in front of his house but not in his driveway. Maybe next door?

I walked up to his door and opened up. Some voices were heard from the living room so I headed there but stopped when I heard my name.

"Well, when are you going to tell Veronica what she deserves?!" A girly voice said. Melissa.

Melissa Brooks, AKA Queen B of the school. She's a real hmm...you can say whore? Just because her father owns half of the school she thinks she can get anyone and anything that that she wants. She's the head cheerleader. I've never actually talked to her but i've seen John and her make-out. Which is disgusting seeing how she's always stuffing her face with guys all the time. I can't believe she hasn't caught a disease. Her whole group would always have short Mini skirts and shirts that would barely cover her chest. It's disgusting.

"I know, I know calm down. I'm going to talk to her tomorrow" John sounded annoyed but serious at the same time.

What's he going to tell me? Is it bad?

"What exactly are you going to tell her?" Melissa asked.

"Thas she's a slut and deserves to die. How I never liked her not even as a friend. That she should just leave and hang herself. No one ever liked her and that she was a waste of my time. That I never want to see her again and to never talk to me again. How I have always wanted to tell her that I don't wanna be her friend anymore, starting in the 8th grade but then had to finish the bet. That she was only worth money" It sounded like he was reading all of it off of a piece of paper.

My heart broke into a thousand pieces at the sound of what just came out of his mouth. I let out a small sob and stepped out of where I was hidden to look at Melissa and John. My ex-bestfriend.

Was he ever my best friend?

"V?" John said with wide eyes. Melissa just had a retarded smirk on her face. If she was standing in a mirror she would have broken it. She had a full on cake make-up on her face. She should really work as being a clown.

Snap out of it! Your best friend just betrayed you! Come on Veronica say something!

"What did you hear?" John asked looking straight at me.

"You're amazing speech" I said with sarcasm coming out of my mouth. I'm not going to show him that he just broke my heart. I'm not going to let Melissa see something that will repeat from now until graduation.

"V-" My ex-best friend started but got cut off by the walking STD.

"You heard him hun. Now why don't you leave and never come back. Didn't you hear him. He would prefer it if you hung yourself. Your were never worth his time to begin with" she sneered at me with a smirk. How much I would do to slap that thing off of her damn cake face.