Chapter 23.

THE NERD AND THE BADBOY

Chapter 23.

Demi Lovato -Warrior

3 Days Grace -Never Too Late

Demi Lovato -Skyscraper

Demi Lovato- Never Been Hurt

VERONICAS POV

This is bothering me way too much. I can't handle it no more. I don't want to get in trouble. They are making way too much noise. They keep putting the volume up every time Roman tries to sing a long to one of the songs and its already 2 in the morning.

Were watching Grease again.

"You guys! Go home. Your making too much noise and if my parents come they kill me instead of you." I yelled out to them.

They all freeze and I wonder if something had happened.

Suddenly Nate turned towards me with a smirk and said. "Your parents got nothing on me."

Toby hit him on the chest and gave him a glare. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, lets just say I caught your mom and dad 'working'" He said.

When I heard that I jumped up from my position on the bed - criss cross apple sauce- and ran towards them like if they had the new Demi Lovato album.

I can't believe it they know where those monsters work. He knows!! Wow I guess this was easier than I thought. "What do they work as?" I asked him.

He looked at me at first and then looked at the three boys beside him and his smirk grew wider. "You don't know?" I shook my head. "Well, too bad than."

I guess its not as easy as I thought.

I gave him a pout and pull my glasses up higher like the geek I am. He gave me a blank look and I scowled at him. He's stupid. I don't like him.

I walked back to the bed and threw myself on top before grabbing the covers and covering my whole body with it. I don't want to look at their really attractive faces. They'll just laugh at me.

I really thought that I was going to finally know what my parents do.

Never set your hopes up to high.

I heard someone sigh. "Let's go guys." Toby said.

Finally! Their leaving even though I might want Toby to stay. I know its a stupid idea thats why im not going to say anything. He'll most likely laugh at me and say everything thats wrong with me.

"Bye!" I screamed at them.

"Bye!" Someone screamed next to my ear which caused me to once again fall of my bed. I got up and glared at Roman. He gave me a goofy smile. I rolled my eyes and got on the bed once again.

I was sat on the bed while watching all the boy jump from the window. It was only Toby and Nate left. While Nate was about to jump he looked at me, smirked, winked and jumped down.

I was left shell shocked. What. In. The. Effin. Hell. Was. That.

I dind't register much after that but I could hear Toby say some curse words. Next thing I know, im laying down and my eyes close.

~~~~~THE NEXT MORNING~~~~~~

I walk with my head down looking at the floor. Even if no one is looking at me, I don't care, I don't want to see them. As you might have known I strongly dislike people. So if I like Toby then he better feel damn special. It's a rare thing.

I walk straight to my locker and to my surprise I see Nate standing there. I freeze and narrow my eyes at him. Why would he be there? He doesn't even like it when im in the same room as him.

When his gaze saw me he rolled his eyes at my composure and started to walk towards me. "I need to talk to you." He said.

"Is it about my parents?" I asked hopefully. He shook his head but I didn't dear miss the smirk that appeared on his face. Poopface.

"Lets go outside." He walked passed me but I didn't follow him. He turned around to look at me and reading my face he rolled his eyes again. "Don't worry im not going to kill you."

I hesitated but follow him anyways.

"Well at least not yet." I hear him mutter. I rolled me eyes at his rudeness.

We sat in the bench next to the old Oak tree. Cliche I know. I turned to look at him and waited for him to start talking.

"Ok. So I know that you like Toby." I was about to protest and deny it but he just put a finger up making me shut my mouth. "I also know something else and if I want my plan to work your going to have to do something." He looked at me.

"What do I have to do?" I asked him carefully.

"Your going to have to be my fake girlfriend." He finished.

I chocked on my own saliva and jumped out from the bench like it was suddenly burning metal. "Your joking right?" I asked him. He shooked his head and I groaned in response. "How will this help your plan?"

"Do you want Toby to ask you out or not?" He said.

"No. Yes. I don't know" I said irritated. "Why would you help me anyways? You hate me for frog sake's!"

"Your not wrong." Jeez thanks. "But Im doing this for my best mate. You don't know the reason. Yet but you will know surely." He said and got up from the bench. He walked towards me, putting a hand in the small of my back and we started walking to the school once again.

I would be lying if it wasn't like those cliche movies were everyone stops what their doing and looks at the people that just stepped in because surely that how it was.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me and Nate walking in together. They focused mainly on the stretch arm of Nate that was in the small of my back. Girls were growling at me.

Well, I am with the guy that is known to not date. And here he is with me. A geek.

"Who do you have right now?" He whisperers in my ear.

Cue the goosebumbs.

"Mr.Z for math." I replied. He nodded and we started walking towards there. "Wait I still need to get my books." He groaned but we still walked back towards my locker.

Uh oh.

"Well what do we have here?" Toby asked trough gritted teeth and a glare to Nate who just smirked in response.