Chapter Two

The sound of water droplets hitting the floor below me occupied the empty background noise as I dried myself off with a towel

The sound of water droplets hitting the floor below me occupied the empty background noise as I dried myself off with a towel. Looking at myself in the foggy mirror, I couldn't help but notice the two prominent purple marks that were present on my neck along with a single one on my collar bone.

A flashback from yesterday's activities with Sam invaded my mind, one where he held my head to the side and his mouth explored my neck. I cringed internally just thinking about it as I grabbed ahold of the countertop tightly.  There was only one feeling I currently felt just by thinking of what went down yesterday afternoon.

That feeling was disgust.

Disgusted with Sam and the love marks he left to taint my body.

How could I have completely missed these things until now? No matter what, I'd have to cover them up somehow before going to school because I definitely didn't want my sex life blasted.

After forty minutes passed, I was nearly out the front door of my home and ready to meet Sam outside in his car to take us to school. I made sure to style my hair down, that way it could cover my neck. I'd already applied a proper amount of makeup over the area, so my hair was an added bonus of protection to hide my neck.

Around fifteen minutes later, Sam and I finally arrived at Goodman High. Tons of teens could be seen walking amongst the enormous campus as we sat in his parked car. Grabbing my phone, I checked the time. It was only seven-twenty-five. Fifteen minutes were remaining before we had to be in our first class of the day, but the majority (and if not all) of the free time before class starts would be consumed by making out with Sam in his car.

"I'll see you in Spanish, bye baby," Sam kissed me on my cheek after we broke away from one another. "I love you," he stroked my hand with his thumb before our hands separated.

"I love you too, Sammy," my heart ached.

Biting on the inside of my lip as I went down the hallway anxiously, I passed through groups of people as I edged near the door coming up on my right

Biting on the inside of my lip as I went down the hallway anxiously, I passed through groups of people as I edged near the door coming up on my right. As usual, Mrs.Boyd stood at the doorway, keeping her eye out over the halls as well as greeting each student that entered her classroom.