"But still, that Suho guy is pissing me off. Y/N should've been ours for the day but he ruined all our plan!"

Yoongi's eyes turned cat like whenever he can't control his emotions.

"But.."

"Yes, Jimin?"

"What if..."

"Dang it, Jimin! Just spit it out already."

Yoongi was becoming even more impatient.

"We don't have anything better to do so..."

"Are you suggesting that we follow them?" Hoseok smirked.

"Who would've thought you'd come up with a great plan you jamless shorty."

Everyone laughed at Namjoon's statement and Jimin pouted.

"That's so mean!"

Jimin whined cutely and they just patted his back.

"It can't be helped hyung, puberty forgot your height but hey, atleast you're taller than Yoon-"

"You were saying something brat?"

Yoongi glared at the poor bunny who cowered in fear. Jungkook gulped and ran behind Jin who just laughed.

"Protect me hyung!"

They all laughed and Yoongi smiled a bit. They ran to their rooms to get dressed and waited for you to come down.

Their jaws dropped when they saw you coming down the stairs. Your usual messy hair was now perfectly curled, you had light make up on. You were wearing a floral dress that made your skin glow and you wore cute white heels.

 You were wearing a floral dress that made your skin glow and you wore cute white heels

You laughed at their reactions

You laughed at their reactions. Maybe you should dress up more often, you thought.

"How do I look?"

"Gorgeous." Jin barely breathed out

"Perfect!" Hoseok clapped like a seal