ichi | Mira | P1

Welcome to LBFTH! Just a warning – updates will be slow and irregular because this book isn't pre-written. I literally write chapters on the way to school.

Still, I hope you'll enjoy the story!

Please vote, comment and support all you can! ❤️

(Btw, swipe left for a YouTube video — I promise you'll get the feels lol!)

 I stretched my legs on the carpet as I passed the hat around, trying to keep a straight face

I stretched my legs on the carpet as I passed the hat around, trying to keep a straight face. Truthfully, I'd taken out all of the dares that had been in the hat, and replaced it with my own.

Stopping the music, I turned to face Yukino, who was presently holding the hat. "Alright Yukino, pick out a dare!" I cried, smirking when I read my name as she picked up a white slip of paper.

She proceeded to read it out loud: "I dare you all to find boyfriends before the end of the school winter term."

At once, Erza stood up. "This dare is incredibly stupid," she said. "I'm guessing it's from Mirajane."

Angry, I matched her height. "You wanna try me?" I half-transformed into my Satan Soul, before remembering my 'perfect reputation'.

Smiling sourly, I returned, "The dare was picked, fair and square." Erza couldn't see me sweat-drop as I quickly turned around. "Whoever fails to do the dare will have to announce their most embarrassing moment to the whole school!"

Kagura tched — she never bothered with these types of things before. Imagining her with Rogue in my head, I attempted to keep my squeal inside of me.

"B-but I don't know who I should go out with!" I heard Lucy's voice.

How could she be so naive? "Natsu, of course," I said without hesitation.

"Surely the dare also applies to you, Mira," came Erza's drawl.

Annoyed that I hadn't excluded myself from my own dare, I started to stutter. "O-oh yeah, definitely," I nodded, pretending to be confident. "I've already got my eye on someone," I winked, blinking away my first thought, an image of the school's King, Laxus Dreyar.

Juvia wore love hearts in her eyes, and I could see a picture of a raven-haired boy reflected in them. It was only Kagura who I was worried about — she never spoke in class, and never socialised except to her childhood friend Erza Scarlet. How was I supposed to put Rogue and her together?

My running thoughts were put to a halt as Lucy ushered us out of her house to be on time for school.

~~~