Strike Three: A Grimm Experience

Начните с самого начала

Warden: Look Raider, if these Beast are what I think they are then they should not be trifled with.

Kensei: Warden, These Beasts, do you think they are the Beasts of Darkness?

Warden: I do not want to assume, but it is better safe than sorry.

Raider: Hey!

Warden, Kensei: *Turn towards Raider*

Raider: What nonsense are you speaking? What man am I listening to, who am I speaking with.
You! Warden, The Man, who united the nations. The Man who decided to bring the fight to her, Apollyon, The supposed God of War.
What happened?

Warden: I...Look, it's complicated, the Grimm are not something to be messed with, many of the people from my homeland were killed because of the Grimm, and they had Aura, a semblance.
If we were to battle an Ursa Major at least one of us will die.
Right now we can't spare men. After the Battle our forces dropped.
Things do not help with the possibility of Apollyon's forces coming back.

Raider: I don't believe this, a fearless man, who fought many. Who killed many. Scared of simple Beasts.
I'm leaving. Come back to me when the Real Warden comes back.

Warden: Raider! Listen to me!

*Creak~*
*Bang!*

/ The Raider did not heed the Wardens Call. the Viking Vanguard, left the War room /

Warden: Raider...

Kensei: Warden...I think it is time to, what do you Knights say, "Call it a day"?

Warden: Yes, I think We should. Tell the Raider we will speak again tomorrow.
Why must this be so hard?
I don't think we talked about the important things either.

Kensei: My master when alive, was no better at dealing with situations like this. Don't worry, first time a leader is always the hardest.
Go, get some rest.

*Creak~*
*Bang*

/ The Kensei, The Samurai Vanguard, Left The War Room. /

Warden: Yeah, first time a leader...a real Leader.

*Creak~*
*Bang*
———————————————————
*Clank, Clank, Clank*

???: Look! it's him! The Knight Vanguard Leader.

???: The Knight Vanguard...

???: So he is here today it would seem.

???: Hmph, Warrior of Peace. Absurd!

???: A man wanting peace? Ridiculous! There will be no peace.
???: Yeah you're right, soon enough they will be  at each other's neck soon enough.

*Clank, Clank, Clank*

???: Does he really seek peace? Or complete rule over us?

???: A general, a warrior, a leader, a lier.

???: Praise King Warden, Ha! Yeah right.

*Clank, Clank, Clank*

???: *Whispering*
???: *Whispering*
???: *Whispering*

???: *Whispering*
???: *Whispering*

???: *Whispering*

*Clank, Clank, Clank*

Warden: ...

Warden: "Silence?"

/ As the Knight Vanguard looked into is surroundings he realized, he walked quite deep into the woods that neighbors the Town of Unity. /