School of Dreams Chapter 22

hmmm what do you guys think Peter is going to say??

"Amythyst? Angel Face, you awake?"

"Mhmm..."

"I'm sorry did I wake you?"

"No, I just woke up. Where's Danger?"

"She...uh, left."

"Oh. Ok. Listen I'm really sorry I've been such a witch lately, I don't know what's wrong with me."

"It's alright, angel face, I understand." He sat down beside me, placing his hand on the other side of my waist so he has half leaning over me.

He was wearing jeans and a dark blue button down shirt, that set his green eyes off perfectly. His eyes held both excitement and anxiety in them.

"Amythyst, there's something I need to tell you."

My heart skipped a beat, scared for a moment. Was I that bad lately? Was he really going to break up with me over it? Then my head reminded me of what I had just over heard him saying to Danger...."She'll love it."

"O-oh? What's that?" My voice broke on the last word, and a tear filled my eye. I know it's stupid but I'm afraid to loose him. I don't know how I can go through all this without him.

"Angel face? Baby what's wrong?" He said, cupping my face in his hands.

"I-I'm afraid you're going to leave me b-because I've been such a bitch lately..." I cried. In my head, I noted how pathetic I must seem. Oh well.

"Amythyst, look at me, please..."

It took a moment for me to stop crying, before I could raise my head enough to look him in the eyes.

For a moment I was lost in his gorgeous green eyes, hoping this wasn't the last time I would see them.

"Amythyst, that is the complete opposite of what I want to say. I know this has been hard on you, I've seen how you've struggled, and fought back every single day. I'm so proud of you, babe. Why would I leave you?"

I stared at him. "Because I've been a total jerk to you and D for the past week and you guys haven't even noticed."

"Honey, I'm not going to break up with you over something like that. Anyone would react like that if they had to go through what you're going through. You're strong, angel face, stronger than you know."

"But I'm so weak from the surgeries that I can't eve-"

"I mean strong emotionally and mentally."

"Oh."

"Baby, you are such an amazing young woman...you have no idea, do you?" he stared at me.

What was I supposed to do? I mean I know I'm usually a nice person, but...

"You are kind hearted, understanding, funny, strong willed and stubborn to get what you want, and there are so many more I could go on and on. I've never seen you dance, but I know you're amazing. You're extremely beautiful, even the day I knocked you over and you were covered in dirt, your beauty stuck me. I've been attached to you ever since...."

He too a deeps breath, then leaned in and kissed me deeply. When he pulled away, his lips were just a few inches from mine. He whispered, "I love you."

Sorry it's so short, I'm going for dramatic effect here lol. VOTE VOTE VOTE please :) and Comments are always welcome lol! :P