School of Dreams Chapter 30

Ok just to warn you, this is a super short one. I probably should have combined these last two chapters, but I reallyyyyy loved the way the last chapter ended, it was so romantic!! **sigh** lol! This is just a bit on conclusion before moving onto the next plot point. Here ya go! Enjoy!

Chapter 30:

***Peter's POV***

We were sitting on the couches in front of the fire place, cuddling and watching a movie when we heard a knock at the door.

"That's probably D." She said. I got up and answered it.

Sure enough, Danger stood there, grinning like an idiot with her eyebrows raised to the sky in expectation.

"WELL??" she asked. "Did it work?"

I grinned. "Why don't you come in and ask her yourself?"

She ran inside and sat down next to Amythyst. In my spot, actually.

"Ohmygod you're baaaaaack!!" She sang happily.

"Ow! D, I'm happy to see you too, but you're hurting me here!"

"OOPs!" She let go of her instantly. "So the kiss actually worked?" She asked.

"Yep! It was a brilliant idea, how did you come up with it?"

"Easy! Disney!"

Amythyst and I glanced at each other, then back to Danger. "Excuse me?" I said.

"D-I-S-N-E-Y. Disney. As in Walt?"

"Yeah yeah yeah I know who he is, but what does that have to do with this?"

D rolled her eyes dramatically. "Isn't it obvious? You're her prince charming, right? Well, your kiss should break the spell and wake her up, DUH!!" She laughed.

"You are SUCH a dork!" I laughed and picked her up.

"OI!! Put me down you lunatic! What are you doing?!" She yelled while I had her slung over my shoulder, her legs kicking in the air.

"I'm getting you out of my seat! And this is the easiest way to avoid an argument, so here, have a new seat." I said as I dropped her onto the opposite couch.

"Harumph!" She growled at me.

"Seriously, growling is not becoming of you , my dear." I teased her. She stuck her tongue out at me.

It felt good to back to normal.

I wrapped my arm around Amythyst, kissed her forehead, and hit play on the remote.

***Hehe! TOld ya it was a shortie! yeah yeah yeah, I know I'm evil! >.< GOtta love meh! lol! ((jk))

It felt good to write a silly scene with them again. I love this trio! THey're just so much fun to write when they're being silly. Ok, I guess whan IM being silly, right? haha! Sooo yep PLEASE leave me some comments guys! Love you all and thanks to anyone who has stuck with me even though I really suck at updating this lol and for all my NEW readers!!! Thanks guys!! =)

PS ***COMMENTS** ((Nudge)) ;)

**