School of Dreams Chapter 11

*****SOORRRRYYYYYY that it's taken me so incredibly long to post in here!! will this make up for it? huh? huh?? <:) *****

One hour, and about 20 lives later, (mom kept dying in Mario Kart-I guess some things never change.) Peter and Danger came back. Peter had a simple black backpack over his shoulder, and a fresh change of clothes. He looked good, wearing dark blue jeans with a band tee and flip-flops. He had a zip up jacket draped in his arm, and I saw that he was carrying two duffel bags, printed with little pink skulls on one, and red stars on the other.

Danger waltzed through the door, carrying nothing but her purse. I smiled, Peter was such a gentleman!

"Hey girlie, how ya feelin?" She asked.

"Eh, so-so I guess...they came and gave me more meds so I'm feeling pretty good." I laughed.

"Do you guys have everything you need?" My dad asked us. We all nodded.

"We're going to a movie, then home for the night. Call us if you need anything, sweetie!" She kissed my head and then they left.

Danger turned to me. "Well, I brought all my stuff, and a few things that may come in handy later."

"That's not all she brought!" Peter hollered from his bed area, setting his stuff on the side table. "She's got a few kitchen sinks in there, as well!" he laughed. Danger just gave him a fake aghast look.

"Moi?" she asked.

"Yep, you, your royal stubbornness." He playfully bowed.

"Whatever." She said. "I'm going for a snack from the cafeteria. You guys want anything?"

"Um, a root beer, please." I said.

"Same here." Said Peter.

"Kay, be back in a few!" She walked out.

Peter, who had been across the room, was next to me in less than a second. (Or so it seemed.)

He climber onto the bed next to me, and put his arm around me.

"Is it silly," he asked, leaning his head on top of mine and holding my hand. "That after just less than a week, I've been away from you for 2 hours, and all I can think about you?" He smiled.

"Well, yeah..." I said. I tried not to laugh at his face when he heard me say that. "...to some people it would be..." he heaved a sigh of relief. "...but to me, it makes perfect sense, seeing as I've felt the same way."

He grinned, and lightly kissed me on the cheek, then on the lips. The kiss evolved, and I felt higher than I ever had on the morphine.

The next thing I heard was someone cracking up from the doorway.

"OH..." (laughter) "MY..." (more laughter) "GOD!!!..." (continues laughing.)

Peter un twisted himself, (he had leaned over to kiss me, resulting in a very hilarious position, seeing as I could hardly move!) and we looked towards the door.

Danger stood there, leaning on the wall for support as she laughed at us.

Peter and I looked at each other; apparently more time had passed than we'd thought! Oops!

As we watched, Danger slid down the wall and onto the floor.

Peter and I exchanged quizzical looks. Why was our kiss so funny?

Finally she called down enough to say something. What I heard surprised me.

"About firkin time, you morons!" (She pronounced morons as "moe-rons.") "Took ya long enough!" She kept laughing.