School of Dreams Chapter 24

Sorry for all the shorties here, here's a long one for ya! Hope you guys like it, it has an interesting twist :) Please let me know if you like it! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENTSSSSS :D: D :D

I awoke the next morning to find Peter curled up next me, and Danger in the kitchen making us breakfast.

She heard me stirring and looked up, grinning at me.

"Well?" she whispered. I just grinned and pointed to the necklace.

She giggled and jumped up and down like a little girl on Christmas morning.

She helped me out of bed, being careful not to wake Peter. She helped sit me down at the kitchen table, placing mugs of coffee for us both on the table.

"So??"

"So what?"

"So what did he say?"

"He said he loves me!" I giggled.

"And what did you say??"

"I said I loved him back, silly! Duh! What else would I say?"

"Good." Was all she said. She got up to make bacon and pancakes and more coffee for when Peter woke up. When he did, he noticed I wasn't there, and looked around frantically for a moment before his eyes rested on me in the kitchen. It was actually comical, like a cartoon.

"Where did you think I was going, silly? I'm not going anywhere, you know. Not with these things." I said nodding to my crutches.

He yawned and walked over, his button up shirt completely wrinkled from sleeping in it.

We ate breakfast, and then my parents came over for a bit. When my mom saw my necklace her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped, just as mine had.

"Oh my god!! Where did you get that it's gorgeous!" She said in one long breath.

"Peter." I said simply, smiling.

Peter actually blushed again!

I did my PT exercises, and we all had lunch together.

After lunch, my parents had to go back to work, and Danger was meeting up with another friend.

Peter had settled in with me on the couch to watch a movie, when his cell phone rang.

"Hello? Hey mom. Wait....WHAT?!" He jumped up off the couch, leaving me to fall sideways, unable to get up. It really hurt!

"Peter!" I said. He spun around and pulled me back upright, apology on his face. Then it turned back to fear.

"I'll be right over. No, no, I can drive myself. Will she be ok? Alright. Right, I'll be right there." He hung up his cell.

"I'm really sorry angel face, but I have to go. It's my sister Maggy. Will you be ok for a few hours?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I have the nurses if I need anything."

"Ok, stay safe, I'm so sorry about this baby." He said as he grabbed his wallet and keys.

"It's fine! Let me know if she's ok, alright?"

"Ok!" He yelled as he ran out the door.

I turned the movie back on, and dozed off shortly after that.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

**Poke**

I groaned. "Peter, go away, I'm tired..."

**Poke**

I opened my eyes. It wasn't Peter who was poking me. It was Jack.

Oh god.