Chapter 30 *Falling to Pieces*

Start from the beginning

"Anabelle? Oh God. Where are you? What happened?Are you okay?" he ranted with worry.

"Shh I don't have much time, I wanted to talk to you and let you know that I'm okay. I love you and I didn't want you to think that I would leave you." I could feel me tearing up.

"Oh Anabelle, I love you too! I love you so much! Where are you, I will come for you." he sounded so desperate and vulnerable.

"I'm not anywhere close to where you are. I'm in-"

I was cut off by the cell phone being thrown into the wall and smashing into little pieces.

 I turn around and see a angry Jace. His black hair was messy looking effortlessly sexy.His blue eyes wide with so many emotions. He was wearing a black, tight, cotton shirt with dark blue jeans. I don't know if he realizes how attractive he is.

The butler was no where in sight.

"Do I even have to ask who you were talking to?" he sounded sad and hurt.

"I had to! You don't underst-"

"Do you know what you just did!!" he screamed, interrupting me.

 I could feel my eyes watering up.

He was breathing deeply, I could he his chest rising up and harshly going down.

"Why do you have to ruin this perfect moment. I had our whole trip planned out for us, but now..." he seemed sad again.  I was beginning to think he had a personality disorder, changing his emotions so rapidly.

    He walked closer to me and gave me a kiss. His lips were soft and gentle, molding into mine. I responded by kissing him back with more urgency and passion. A deep moan originated from Jace's throat making my stomach drop. My hands went down to his back, pulling him against me. Jace's mouth invaded mine, and made me forget about everything which I couldn't figure out if its a good thing or bad. He moved us so my back was against the sofa and stuck between it and him. He wasn't giving me space to think about anything but him. His hands went from my head to my butt squeezing it, making me grind against him. Unknowingly, grinding against him made my dress ride higher and higher. His hands went under the dress, grabbing my bare skin.  He wasn't the only one with roaming hands, mine were exploring his stomach and back under his shirt until it began to just annoy me so I discarded it.

    Jace definitely looked better without a shirt. He could be a jean model because the way that they hung loosely over his toned and defined hips would make them go out of stock for months.

  He continued kissing me, intoxicating me with his heavenly taste. He pulled away too soon for me, mumbling something.

"We need to leave. They hve probably tracked the call you made." he whispered, holding me in a tight embrace.

  I felt dizzy as if I had just drank a bottle of vodka, but kissing him was kind of like that. He could easily get me drunk of his wonderful, eccentric taste of his kisses.

 "Are we going to pack? All of the clothes in the closet, who's are they?" I asked.

"They are yours but I think that where we are going next, those clothes will be unsuitable for our next destination."

"Where is that?" How would all those beautiful clothes be unsuitable?

"It's a surprise."was all he said.

   He bent down and grabbed his shirt off the floor and in one swift movement, it was on him again. He took his phone out and talked.

"We're leaving. Prepare your men." his smooth voice said.