Chapter 17 (* Going home..... Married *)

Coming up with new books. Coming Soon will be , ' My Moments with Lily Evans' a Harry Potter Fan Fic. The story of Snape and Lily<3 Tell me if you think it will be a good idea. thank you for reading!:)Enjoy;)

Chapter 17

Knock, knock, knock! I pounded on Dylans room door. I came to the conclusion that if should have been a good bestfriend and stop the wedding. Even though Jace and already had a long discussion that it wasn't something bad, and we were going to be married anyways which was true. I wasn't mad that we were married, I was a little irked that I could barely remember my wedding and that I was still seventeen.

" Hold on a second!" Dylan shouted. I was beginning to get mad here waiting. I knock again and again just to bug the hell of him. I had my head leaned against the door until it was opened. I tripped and fell on my knees; I was wearing my dress that I came here in so my knees got rug burned. I got up inspecting my knees to see the damage. They were ready red and sore but mostly scrached up.

" Dylan what the fuc-" but I looked up and saw it wasnt Dylan. It was a girl, her red curly sex hair and green eyes looked familiar. It was the lady who greeted us at the front desk! What?! I thought she hated Dylan!! Well I guess Dylan got her in bed sooner or later. He is such a man-whore.

"Excuse me." Sally said as she walk passed me with her button up shirt undone and her shoes in her hand. I was too shocked to say anything, all I did was move to the side to let her walk by.

Once she was out of sight I walked into the room and sat on the bed. Last night she looked so uninterested and now I see her doing the walk of shame out of Dylans room?!

Dylan walks into the room with only his grey boxers and a glass of orange juice. He jumps on the bed after he sets his juice down.

"You are unbelievable, you know that right." I say now staring at him. He had a smug look on his face but you could tell he was nursing a hangover.

" I get that alot." he just says as he winks and turns on the TV.

" Your a pig! I really thought she hated you and now I see her walking out of your room. You know I wouldn't be surpised if you have STDs or something." I stated.

My sentence really caught his attention, his eyes bulged out as if something had hit him.

"Don't even say that! I wouldn't have STD's. You really think the worst of me, some best friend you are." he calms down and resumes with watching TV.

"Wheres Jace anyway?" he asks. And now I remember why I was here! I feel the anger coming in me again. As if sensing my change of mood he asks."Is he alright?! "

"Yes he's alright, he's showering. But I need to talk very seriously with you. " I say.

" Arent we talking already?" Ughh I hate his smart ass. I grab the control out of his hand, turn of the tv and throw it in the other room hearing a loud crack as it hits the floor.

"Fine. What's up babe!" he sighs in frustration.

" What's up babe!? What's up is that you let me marry someone in VEGAS!! I thought my best friend was here to talk me out of crazy shit! But no. When I needed you, you were probably fucking the lady from the front desk!!!!!!!!!!!!" I had to take a breath to recover from my out burst.

I look at Dylan to see if he got the point but all he looks like is confused then worried.

" Wait, who did you marry?!" he asked now I had his full attention.