Chapter 26 (* Four little Words *)

A/N: PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOKS: One Badass Mate &/or  Mr. Sexy Immortal :)  thank you!!XD

                                After we ate dinner everyone went to there rooms and slept. A week past and it consisted of just socializing alot with Dylan's parents and bonding. Another thing I did a lot was be with Margret most if my free time. Today is Christmas and the day is beautiful. The sun was shining and the sky was blue, even though the wind was chilly it made everything perfect. I woke up this morning to find Dylan beaming, more than usual, and jumping up and down.

"Dylan.." I groaned. It's like six in the morning and he's jumping on the bed.

"It's Christmas Hun!" he said with a youthful cheer and with a big smile on his face.

" What? It's super early... Go to sleep." I complained as I laid back down. I felt him hug me in a spooning position.

" Today is going to be really good..." he whispered.

" Why it's just Christmas?! Please let me sleep." I kept arguing and eventually he left me alone but not before he gave me a kiss and whispered " Okay my sleeping beauty."

I was very happy that I could get some sleep.

I woke up about four hours later and decided it was time to get up. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair before leaving. I walked out of Dylan's and mines room and into the kitchen following a fantastic smell of food. Damn their Chief was amazing at cooking. In the kitchen were Dylan, his mom and his dad, sitting down and talking. Once they saw me the immediately went silent. Dylan got up and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back waiting for him to stop because his parents were right in front of us but he kept going. I just closed my eyes and kissed him back.

When Dylan pulled back to catch his breath I said, " Maybe if you would have woken me up like that I would have actually listened to you." and I smirked.

" Oh really? I'll just have to keep that in mind." he whispered as he pulled me closer to him. I didn't want to get caught in the moment, so I turned my attention to his parents.

" Good morning guys, Merry Christmas." I said cheerfully. They both respond back with a Merry Christmas darling.

The chief made chocolate chip pancakes and believe me... They were the best! My taste buds were exploding with every bite. After breakfast/brunch, It was already it was almost 1 pm. Elise pulled me With her saying we needed to start getting ready for the Christmas Ball they were hosting.

" Oh Anabelle, the venue is just beautiful! I know you will love it!" she gushed.

I had to jump in the shower and where my Christmas ball gown for the party today. It was red and made from shic satin material. The back was open in a V and in the front it was tight. It was long and dragged down to the floor. I didn't put on my dress right away and went to the hair and make-up with Mrs.Jacobs who was very happy. The guys were having their hair and suits tailored for last minute check ups. After about two of getting ready with my make up and my hair I was done and only needed to put on my dress. I slipped it on and looked in the mirror. I just loved it.

I looked at the clock and saw it was already 4:21pm. The Ball was going to be at 5pm so we still had some time. Well I guess I'm just going to look for Dylan. I walked through the big silent house looking for the room that would be the right one. Io finally opened one that showed Dylan's putting on his tux jacket. I smile and walk over to him and give him a peck on the lips.