Chapter *1* (Homecoming)

" I ,Jace Anderson, am asking you.. No begging you, Anabelle Bonsic, To please, please be my date to Homecoming." He said using his puppy dog eyes.

As always my boyfriend is being dramatic and he is down on one knee with roses in his hand, but of course he doesn't think its perfect with out an audience which is the whole cafeteria and some of the teachers. I know why he is doing this so cliche because i hate to go to school events mostly ones that involve cheesy titles, like ' A Night In Paradise'  , and dancing so he thinks i won't turn him down in front of everyone. I actually would and i did when he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of  a lot of people but he didn't give up until i gave in and finally said yes but not this time, I'm not going to give in. But i wasn't going to say 'no' in front of all our piers because i really liked him and didn't want to embarrass him.

I sighed , not like a 'AWW THATS SO ROMANTIC' sigh, which i could hear my friends doing but more of a 'NOT AGAIN' sigh. I looked around and see everyone dying of anxiety waiting for my response, people telling me to say yes but next to me was my bestfriend, Dylan, that had an amused look because he knows im not that kind of girl and will probably say no. Honestly i didn't know what to do, i felt like just walking out but how rude would that look.

Finally i looked down at Jace who's bright blue eyes were full of hope and i knew that was my death sentence,  i rolled my eyes and a smile spread on my face, " Jace....." my voice sounded whiny. I saw the hope diming out of his eyes. "Yes" i half said and half whispered. Suddenly my feet are not touching the floor and a burst of 'Awwes' and clapping break out. Jace is hugging me so tight that i could feel his heart pounding like humming bird wings. He finally puts me back down on my feet and kisses me, his lips are warm and soft against mine our lips part and meet again but he soon pulls away as the bell rings indicating that lunch is over. We hear a lot of congrats , my friends coming up to hug me , guys high- fiving Jace. I reach to grab my backpack but Jace swiftly moves faster and beats me to it.He hands me the roses that were so beautiful , I glance at him and his smile is so big, he looks really happy , i on the other hand I am reluctant but i put a smile on just for him i didnt want to be a buzz kill.

We walk out of the lunch area holding hands once the people finally die down I turn and punch Jace in the arm. "You. Are. So. Mean, You knew I won't say no in front of people." i say not looking at him. I hear him laugh and  say, " Well, I didn't know for sure if you were going to say yes I just figured If I this sexy,  God must really love me so I took a little chance and hoped it wasn't like last time I had gotten a crowed. I seriously tried everything but you kept saying no, so i had to go to drastic measures and get an audience." I looked to see him as he smirked and added, "Plus it was Dylan's idea"

Damn it Dylan! But he is not going to get away with this. I just want to go up to Dylan and punch him in the face. Of course it would be Dylan's idea because he knows me too well, no wonder he was laughing in the cafeteria.

I think Jace could tell how angry i was and he quickly said, " Don't get mad you know you wanted to go deep down."

No I didn't

"Come on Anabelle at least say something." he said

I didn't feel like talking but didn't want to be mean so i saw that we had arrived to my class room. I turned around to face him, " Hurry to your 4th period its getting late." I kissed him lightly ,took my backpack from his back , put a smile on and walked into class.

Fortunately for me, Dylan was in my fourth period and Unfortunately for him, we sat right next to each other. I took my seat next to him. He was tall with very rough features, his eyes were a light green. Dylan's arms were toned and you could tell he worked out because even with his black shirt, you could notice that underneath he had a six pack.  I didn't want to look at him i knew i was going to blow up so i took deep breathes. Next to me i heard a chuckle  and a deep voice say mockingly, " Nice roses"  I turned to face him I really just wanted to slap him!

 "Your going dress shopping with me and trust me.... it's going to be dress after dress after dress, until i find the right one. My dearest friend is going to be right by my side." I said as I hugged him then smirked. The smile that was in this face before, had vanished. He hated going shopping with me because, until I wasn't convince, we weren't leaving.

But unfortunately the smile was back on his face, he put his arm around my shoulders and said, "Of course love, but I'm also going to be there when Jace comes knocking on your door, gives you a beautiful corsage, and takes you in a big limo but not before your mom takes pictures of both of you in corny poses. And that's not even the best part , no, Once you arrive you will dance and socialize with condescending people and dance even more." I hate every thing he just said and he obviously knew that. I threw his arm off of me and punched him as hard as I could in the shoulder. 

I heard some one gasp be hide me, "Miss. Bonsic principles office. Now!"

It was the teacher Mrs.C. I grabbed the flowers ,that I had placed on my desk ,along with my back pack and was glad to leave, be hide me I could hear Dylan trying not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes as I thought to myself  'As*hole.' I looked at my right hand it was red and hurt like hell, all thanks to 'my best friend'.

I got out of the principles office with a warning, same BS as always. 'We do not tolerate violence at this school blah blah blah.'  I got out of the as soon as the bell rang, They had me wait outside for what seemed like hours, I'm just glad I out of there.