Chapter *6* (Disaster and death)

(Made adjustments to previous chapters mostly the first.)

----Anabelle    P.O.V------

Jace looked to his phone and sighed with irritation. "It's my dad hold on" he said as he took a couple steps away to lean on his car. I looked around, it's pretty dark but It lookes beautiful here. There are very tall green trees every where It lookes like the woods but I notice that there is a little path that swirls .We are on a moutain i think. Come to think of it I;m not sure were we are.  I look up at the sky and see the stars begining to shine and the moon lookes so mesmerizing, its really big. I feel so relaxed and peaceful in this place, It has a safe feeling .

"Anabelle I'm sorry but we have to go." Jace grabbed my arm and opened the passengers seat. I looked into his usually soft blue eyes but now they were full of worry and something Else I quite can't name.

"What's wrong?!" I ask him as he joins me inside the car. I'm startled because a seconds ago he was very happy and now he's in such a rush and full of worry. I wonder if it was something his father had said. He started the car and drove off really fast, He still hadn't answered my question.

"Jace your scaring me, whats wrong?!"

"I-I have to go to my house." he said nervously. Did I just hear the most confident guy in the worlds voice shake?! This must be really bad.

"I'm coming with you!"

"No." his voice was stern. "I will drop you off at your house."

"Jace No if its really important you don't have time to waste just go to your house."

His eyes looked conflicted like he was contemplating but all he did was nod. He pressed down on the gas as he drove passed a red light, good thing in had just turned and no cops were there.

We pull up to Jace's house, he doesn't even turn off the car he just runs out of it headed torward the door. I know I should stay in the car but I've never seen him so worried so I turn off the car and find my self running to the house. I stop at his door, I was open I just lightly pushed it open. I look to the living room and see no one, all the lights are turned off and its night time already.

"NO!" I hear Jace scream. I run up stairs to Jace's room but he's not there.

"Jace! Where are you?!" I yell now panicing. But he dosent answer, I can swear I hear something coming from up staris to I go to the third floor and try to be quiet to listen but all i can hear is my heart pounding in my ears. I being to hear something so I walk torwards the Study. I open the door but can't really see anything all I can make out Is someone on the floor.

"Jace?" I ask. I can hear him crying.

I struggle to look for the light switch but finally my fingers find it. I'm scared to see what I'm going to see but I do it anyways.

I gasp at what I see.

I see ,Mr. Anderson, Jace's father laying on the floor in Jace's lap.... and I-I-I think he's dead.