Chapter 30 *Falling to Pieces*

Anabelle's P.O.V

I woke up with the smell of eggs, bacon and ham devouring my sense. My stomach growled in response to what was laid before me. A waiter dressed formally with black and white attire held a tray with the delicious looking breakfast. I couldn't help but feel a little disappointment at the fact that Jace had not been the one to make me food.

"Thank You, so much." I smiled at the man. He bowed and gracefully walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

I sat up in the bed and saw a note on the side of the tray beside the orange juice.

'Good morning beautiful. I had to go out for something but enjoy your breakfast, explore the Castle and I will be back before you know it.

I love you Bell.

-Jace '

I frowned but began to eat the delicious food that the waiter had brought me. Since Jace isn't going to be here, I could try to look for a phone to call Dylan! I hurried up and gobbled down my food.

After I finished, I went to the huge bathroom and took a shower. I felt so important and luxurious being here as if it were my house. I dried off and wrapped a towel around my body as I walked to the closet. When I opened it, there was so much clothes that it filled up the big closet leaving no space for more. I looked through the many articles of clothing, and decided on a nice peach summer dress that had a caramel brown belt around the waist and matching caramel wedges. I dried off my hair and brushed back into a ponytail. I didn't bother with make up because the only thing on my mind right now was to get my hands on phone. I walked out of the room and into the elegant hall way.

I went into every room looking for a phone line but every one of them was disconnected. I searched all the floors and all the rooms until I gave up and reluctantly sat on the comfortable couch.

  The butler walked passes the living room i was in and the idea suddenly popped into my head.

"Hey!" I called out.

 He turned quickly and gracefully. "Yes, is there anything I may assist you with Mrs.Corbes?"

"As a matter of fact, yes there is. Do you know if there is a working phone in this house?"s

 He didn't even think about it for a second before responding, "No. Mr.Corbes had all of the lines cut off."

 He what?

"Did he now?" I mumbled. Of course he would make sure that I couldn't have any communication.

"Anything else I could help you with Mrs?" 

"Yes, do you have a cell phone with you that I could borrow?Please?" I asked.

 He looked like he was thinking about it, so I said, "It will be very quick.Please."

 He reached into his pocket and handed me his cell phone. I engulfed him in a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you."

   I opened up the phone and wasted no time in dialing Dylan's number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

     Please answer Dylan.

Ring.

"Hello?" his voice sounded tired as if he didn't care about anything anymore. Hearing his voice made my heart beat wildly in relief.

"Dylan!" Silence met me on the other line.